By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overated video game charter.

The worst character in a major franchise has to be Sev the main character in Killzone 2, boring,ordinary and nothing unique of special about him just another soilder.

Around the Network
irishLAD09 said:
I don't own a PS3, just Xbox and Wii, and I've spent countless hours playing Halo 3. That said, Master Chief is a worthless, flat, boring character who sucks.

Fair enough, who do you think is the best character on the Xbox?

Hands down, The Cole Train, baby.  WHOOOOOO.

irishLAD09 said:
The worst character in a major franchise has to be Sev the main character in Killzone 2, boring,ordinary and nothing unique of special about him just another soilder.

I have to agree. I mean they are all kinda lame, but Mr. Sevchenko is probably the worst.

master chief

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Rico is an annoying Basta#d, just kill him off in the very first scene of Killzone 3. Compare him to Cole-train, as Gears of Wars version.

Around the Network

Ima kill Rico and Garza because theyre both shit, I don't think the characters in KZ2 are being praised to much tho :P you mostly hear about the game itself not its characters

OT:

Mario, Sackboy, Masterchief and probably Cloud.. even though I am the first to say this I think Altair from Assasins Creed is overrated to.. sure he knows how to handle a sword but he nearly got beaten my an old man.. so naw.. he also kills da vinci who would in real life be able to beat him in a sword fight with nothing but marine blue paint and a pencil

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

My favourite character on Xbox is Master Chief or Cole-train. PS3 is Soid Snake or Nathan Drake.

Kasz216 said:
People keep saying Mario.

What great things do people say about Marios character?

I mean i've never heard anyone say that Mario is a great character. He's just iconic. Like Micky Mouse.

He has no personality even...

To be an overrated character I think you have to be popular for being a character... not for being an icon who started it all.

this. ditto link since his personality=the gamer's personality

kratos

I gotta say Pacman and Mario. Gamers treat them like all-stars when deep down they're actually druggies. One's a crack addict and the other eats mushrooms, smoke weed and licks LSD laced stars.

Sonic I mean even his concept is silly. Yeah we have a hedgehog who is faster than the speed of light !!! He had one or two good games back in the stone age on a console nobody cares about but now he got to harass us every year with dozens upon dozens of shitty games taking away space on shelves and making us sick to the point of vomiting just upon seeing his face.

Somebody should really take that rodent to the back yard with a shotgun and putting him out of his misery. I'll do the honors for free.