By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How would you like to have two 360 roommates to make fun of your Wii a lot?

Maybe you should stop rooming with 12 year old boys. It's creepy.

I can't believe any adult would do that without the anonymity of the internet.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network

Wow, the OP:s roommates use insults that only (people on the level of) preteen children would find funny.

I don't know why you even care, let alone bother listening to them.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

in this situation murder is your best solution

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

You know what you have to do!

I however, don't xD

I LOVE ICELAND!

the hot girl idea is good, also if you have brawl, mario kart, and other party games, you can start a dorm party, and get everyone to play on the Wii.

Around the Network

*Reads thread title*

Sounds like penis envy, to me.

Man, I had the same problem with one of my best friends, and he even HAS a Wii. Although showing him Punch Out (with the Wiimote-Nunchuk controls) seemed to help.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
d21lewis said:

*Reads thread title*

Sounds like penis envy, to me.

I hear ya, mate!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

You could always just not pay the electric bill, and watch them freak out. Ive done that to my GF before when she was being a PITA

ahah, yeah I would turn up the heat in the room with the 360's...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)