By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How would you like to have two 360 roommates to make fun of your Wii a lot?

I don't. I never made fun of their 360 first.

They always call the wii a kiddy system. They said only little kids play mario and one of them called Super Mario World the best game ever.............. Also they never played he Wii and don't even know the features.

They said the wiimote looks like a dick .

They said manhunt 2 on the Wii was game where you hunt down people to have sex.

They said the cube had sucky graphics in its gen and said the Graphics on twlight princess, Star Wars: Rouge Squadron 2 +3 and resident evil 4 suck balls

They said The wiimotion plus sucks balls

They Said playing  old games on your wii is dumb.

They go on and on

Around the Network

Luckily, now that the three console makers will be introducing motion controls, I doubt graphics will be an important factor in the near future (they're pretty much at the top level anyways). I can't wait for this mentality to change...

Let me guess, they play Call of Duty/Gears of War/Halo a.k.a. da cool kids' games?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

somebody jelous??? well wait till they get red ring of death then hammer it home.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

instant glue the dvd drive motor in their 360s or stick a hand warmer in there.

NKAJ said:
somebody jelous??? well wait till they get red ring of death then hammer it home.

They both had red ring of death and say a three year warranty makes it easily better than the Wii's warranty. They don't even know that you can actually send your wii in for repairs and get nw warranty know it

Around the Network

They are right and you are wrong. Face it, its personal opinion and at best you can get them to respect the difference of opinion.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
They are right and you are wrong. Face it, its personal opinion and at best you can get them to respect the difference of opinion.

or super glue their dvd driver motors or put hand warmers in their 360s.

Squilliam said:

I just said I never bugged them about their 360 first.

XD, crack the warranty seal on their 360s then wrap them in a wet towel and make them work hard...until you get the glorious three! Or, have them play some Wii games...or explain to them that the Wii is not for everybody, just as the 360 is not for everybody.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

PATRIOT7ME said:
Squilliam said:

I just said I never bugged them about their 360 first.

why bug them when you can break them?