By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How would you like to have two 360 roommates to make fun of your Wii a lot?

PATRIOT7ME said:

I don't. I never made fun of their 360 first.

They always call the wii a kiddy system. They said only little kids play mario and one of them called Super Mario World the best game ever.............. Also they never played he Wii and don't even know the features.

They said the wiimote looks like a dick .

They said manhunt 2 on the Wii was game where you hunt down people to have sex.

They said the cube had sucky graphics in its gen and said the Graphics on twlight princess, Star Wars: Rouge Squadron 2 +3 and resident evil 4 suck balls

They said The wiimotion plus sucks balls

They Said playing  old games on your wii is dumb.

They go on and on

Sounds like your room mate have really druken the kool-aid on the nintendo is for kids BS.

Around the Network
gebx said:
ahah, yeah I would turn up the heat in the room with the 360's...

Ouch, thats mean!

Get new roommates

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I tend to agree with the new roommate. It's not so much about the consoles issue. It's more the fact that room mates like this are only displaying the starting symptoms of low tolerance and respect behavior. While it will start here with consoles it will escalate. Clearly they are asses. If you don't break that psychological mind thinking they have now they will just get worse. Not too just you but others. To them facts are irrelevant. It's not even about the games. It's a peer elite thing. As other have said inferiority. Come next gen when graphics take second stage and it's all about similar input they will have conveniently forgotten there behavior. Rarely do people admit to being assholes.

In the mean time heres the best thing to do. Sit down and discuss the issues. Don't talk about the Wii and the merits flaws, games don't talk about the 360 and it's merits. This isn't a discussion about the systems. It's a discussion about there behavior. Don't be aggressive and put down there games or taste. Be polite. Don't show weakness. If you must point out that the behavior is childish and point to a non game related site about such behavior. They won't read it, but it's there. If after that they get worse then it's time to give your 30 day. If they continue you call the police just to be a pain in the ass. Yes the police won't appreciate it, but harrasement is illegal. I'm not saying use the police because you hurt, but just to annoy the hell out of them. Do it during some serious FPS gaming session where it would annoy them to hell.

Start reasonable then use whatever you can to piss them off. Like towels when they are out.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

This is what you do: Go buy EA Active and use it to work out like a mother fucker. Then when you're looking good you'll get so much pussy that you won't give a fuck what they have to say. Just imagine how dumb they'll feel when they are playing Halo while you have a full on orgy in your room. Make sure you leave the door open a crack so they can smell it.

Around the Network
Mise said:
Wow, the OP:s roommates use insults that only (people on the level of) preteen children would find funny.

I don't know why you even care, let alone bother listening to them.

I actually ignored them for quite awhile and got sick of it.

SHMUPGurus said:
Luckily, now that the three console makers will be introducing motion controls, I doubt graphics will be an important factor in the near future (they're pretty much at the top level anyways). I can't wait for this mentality to change...

Let me guess, they play Call of Duty/Gears of War/Halo a.k.a. da cool kids' games?

The mentality of asswipes being asswipes?  Not sure if that's going anywhere with hardware upgrades, my friend...

Alic0004 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Luckily, now that the three console makers will be introducing motion controls, I doubt graphics will be an important factor in the near future (they're pretty much at the top level anyways). I can't wait for this mentality to change...

Let me guess, they play Call of Duty/Gears of War/Halo a.k.a. da cool kids' games?

The mentality of asswipes being asswipes?  Not sure if that's going anywhere with hardware upgrades, my friend...

I'm talking about future generations. If you didn't know it was there, then it's not going anywhere. You get what I'm saying?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

By the way, the title of this thread should be immortalized in some way.

Mr Khan said:

Get new roommates

I have to pay quite a bit of money to do that.