By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How would you like to have two 360 roommates to make fun of your Wii a lot?

monlosez said:
I feel you man. I had a Wii and when I was playing those Wii games, like Galaxy and Brawl. People tell me to stop playing kiddy games. So I bought myself a 360 and now problem solved. Left 4 Dead and beyond.

So... you let other people make you feel insecure, and eventually control how you spend your money and what you do with your time?  And now you feel good about it?  That's a great story.

Maybe I read that wrong?

Around the Network

Your room mates have a point. I think you should get a PS3, and then brag to them about it. Tell them "Halo 3 is for nerds" ect. Also, then you will be able to play most games on xbox since theyre multiplatform. PS3's never break, 360s break alot (depends which type you haveA)

jmcraddock said:
Your room mates have a point. I think you should get a PS3, and then brag to them about it. Tell them "Halo 3 is for nerds" ect. Also, then you will be able to play most games on xbox since theyre multiplatform. PS3's never break, 360s break alot (depends which type you haveA)

Oh yeah I'm gonna spend 400 dollars on a console to make them feel bad.

Well, the only reason why your roommates say all those terrible, evil and awful mean things its their own INSECURITY!!!!!!

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

...kick their asses?

Around the Network

Tell them to buy you a 360 for a gift.

Rape them and skin them alive, it'll make you feel worlds better.

*Gratuitous falme-bait signature that mocks two or more consoles while praising another*

Lol i laughed at my friends wii so much that he got a ps3. I have also converted people from 360 to ps3.
I'm popular so if i say something is crap then it is like fact to people around me. Hence why all my friends have a PS3 ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
I'm popular so if i say something is crap then it is like fact to people around me. Hence why all my friends have a PS3 ;)

Thats the sort of power people will kill for.

Serious_frusting said:

Thats the sort of power people will kill for.