By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - And Gametrailers best software lineup award goes to .......

tedsteriscool said:
I completely agree. Uncharted 2 stole the show imo.

Waron, back and immediately looking for another ban?

huh? when i was banned?

Around the Network

I think people think of 2009 and think Holiday season, us PS3 fans have had a whole year of games, big games too. It just seems that MS keeps most of their games for later on.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
--OkeyDokey-- said:
axumblade said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
waron said:
lol, and the fact that PS3 have the worst line-up for 2009 is just pure gold. they mentioned Agent as a highlight? so why not mentioning Zelda Wii, Pikmin 3 cause those games were mentioned by Nintendo? not to mention new Monolith rpg.
psp have better line-up than ps3 - actually all those consoles and pc mentioned in the video have better line-ups than ps3. i mean come on Gran Turismo 5? they showed just another cgi trailer and we don't know when this game will be finally released, but it's on the list? Crackdown 2 and Halo Reach will be released several months before sony will announce GT5 release date.
the fact that there's no DS is even more ridiculous.
ps3 have easily the worst line-up of games this year and it won - now this is just sad. well at least it's better than iphone.

We really need an ignore user option.

What about Word of Wisdom's ignore user option?

Link, please. Thank fuck for that. I don't think I could stand another one of his garbage posts.

I only put up with them to see his awesome sig and avatar

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Wow... PSPs popularity really jumped in the last couple of weeks :|:D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Much deserved win, Sony faced some stiff competition from MS at E3, but you can't argue with Uncharted 2, GoW III, GT5 and R&C (with the new art direction).

It's a good time to be a PS3 owner.

Around the Network

Deserved win...

waron = facepalm.

hunter_alien said:
Wow... PSPs popularity really jumped in the last couple of weeks :|:D

Yeah and sales declined.  Strange =p.

waron said:
Spankey said:
waron said:
Spankey said:
@waron.
Completely irrelevant to best lineup of E3 2009 and all matter of opinion anyway.

you know it was Best Lineup and not Best E3 Lineup so. for me a good line-up is one with many games from various genres and i can't call ps3 line-up a great one. 2009 looks to me bad compared to all the other consoles and handhelds - if we add 2010 games it looks good but not great cause then we have to add 2010 lineup to all the other systems. so while 2009-2010 is good line-up it's definitely not the best one.

I'm sorry, but that is utter bullshit.

This thread and that video are purely about which device showed the best software at the E3 show in Game Trailers opinion. And that is it.

Nothing about overall lineups for either year, JUST WHAT WAS SHOWN AT E3

well if we're looking only by what was shown on the main E3 conferences then it was the best line-up, but looking at what was on the E3 overall i wouldn't call it the best one - still too many well know titles. you know, when i watch e3 i always wait for those OMFG announcements when they are showing something we didn't know yet or wasn't shown before. sony had good line-up of games for ps3 during their own conference but i give credit to psp - it had better announcements after all. so if we had to chose only by conferences it would be more like:

1)psp

2)360

3)ps3 close to 360

4)wii close to ps3

5)ds

ps3 would be higher if at least one of 2010 games would be released in 2009.

best line up of "E3 2009"....not best lineup of 2009 releasing game shown at E3....that's the thing u dont seem to understand...

waron said:
lol, and the fact that PS3 have the worst line-up for 2009 is just pure gold. they mentioned Agent as a highlight? so why not mentioning Zelda Wii, Pikmin 3 cause those games were mentioned by Nintendo? not to mention new Monolith rpg.
psp have better line-up than ps3 - actually all those consoles and pc mentioned in the video have better line-ups than ps3. i mean come on Gran Turismo 5? they showed just another cgi trailer and we don't know when this game will be finally released, but it's on the list? Crackdown 2 and Halo Reach will be released several months before sony will announce GT5 release date.
the fact that there's no DS is even more ridiculous.
ps3 have easily the worst line-up of games this year and it won - now this is just sad. well at least it's better than iphone.

You are such a troll man. You should go and take a shower, cool off.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Completely agree.

ModNation Racers looks so awesome.