By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - For people who ONLY own a Wii, what price break on PS3 is needed to buy?

I would buy a PS3 if it cost $99 and it has PS1 and PS2 BC and with a Blu-Ray player included.

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
I would buy a PS3 if it cost $99 and it has PS1 and PS2 BC and with a Blu-Ray player included.

Dazkarieh said:
leo-j said:
Dazkarieh said:
"move up to a HD gaming system"?????

LOOLLOLLOLLOLOL

Well, I have all systems... so I can play them all. But, if I had to choose one, it would definitely be the Wii. Move up... lol

Judging by your profile you havent even made a PSN account..

I confess... I'm confused. You're saying that because I don't have the account name on my profile? Well, is not (and never will be) completed. You can't find my X360 account as well. Neverthless, I don't play online for a long time, and the only game that really addicted me to online was MSCF.

I'm not going to waste my time going the way you're wanting to go. I have too much to do in my life than loosing time creating imaginable worlds. If you want, please hel yourself ;) Bear in mind that the only gaming platform I don't have at the moment is Atari 2600, because unfortunately mine is not working.

Oh... and that the Wii was the first Nintendo home console I owned. All the other were purchased after it ;)

I honestly dont know what that sentence has to do with anything related to my post.

mM
WheelStriker said:

I have no interest of purchasing an xbox 360 because of the lack of good exclusives and its unacceptable (10%) failure rate. Would rather get a playstation 3 for the exclusive lineup and free online service (multiplayer is all that matters).

Wasn't the failure rate 30%?

leo-j said:

I honestly dont know what that sentence has to do with anything related to my post.

Like I said, I'm confused about your post. If you want to clarify it, please. If not, it's ok as it is.

Around the Network

I said judging by your account on vgchartz it seems you dont have a PLAYSTATION NETWORK account or use one frequently(same applies to a gamertag on XBL)

mM

i don't think buying a PS3 is moving up......but anyway it would have to drop at least $100 for me to consider

a $50 price reduction wouldn't do anything for me (unless it was for the 360 pro model)

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

$149 and I'd think about it, but I'd probably still not bite. Maybe if I wanted to buy a 2nd DVD upconverter that could also play Blu-rays in case one day I cared to.

Really the only game that peaks my interest on the PS3 is GT5, but I'd still have to buy a steering wheel because I just can't see controlling a car with a controller, which is why I've never bought a realistic racing game for a console and stick to my PC for them. Which is also why I couldn't do a FPS on a dual analogue stick console either.

I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be to long - Mitch Hedberg

gimme a $300 PS3 and Heavy Rain and I'd be pretty tempted.

I want to buy an xbox 360 not a ps3. i own a wii

When PS3 cost $150 or less I `d buy it :)