By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - For people who ONLY own a Wii, what price break on PS3 is needed to buy?

when i buy a new TV this year i will probably buy a PS3 for the bluerayplayer and maybe for a few games but the price should be at 299 $ (maybe at 349$)

xbox360 instead of PS3 is also possible coz of a few games and coz of natal (if it turns out good) but then i would need a blueray standalone player aswell.

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Around the Network

I have no interest of purchasing an xbox 360 because of the lack of good exclusives and its unacceptable (10%) failure rate. Would rather get a playstation 3 for the exclusive lineup and free online service (multiplayer is all that matters).

I would probably get a PS3 if it cost under 100$. Like, the only games on the system that I can think of that I would want to play are inFamous, Prototype, and GTA4, and even then, there's not really any holes in my video-game purchasing schedule to buy and play PS3 games.

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

wick said:
I have no interest in a PS3. I might get a 360 in a few weeks though.

same here. In all my life i have neverowned a Sony console, and if i was to buy a HD console it would undoubtedly be a Xbox 360. After having a friends 360 for a few months, i still use the Wii more, and as I Like Bacon said: the Wii is probably the Best console's i have ever owned.

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

Yeah i would but first im saving up for a TV then ill get the PS3 but right now im really happy with my wii.

Around the Network

I already have a Wii and a PS3 and I'm considering buying a 360.

But moving up? Bleh, I use my PS3 for DVD's in 720p and Fifa 09 only.

HD is not "moving up" is simply prettier.

I don't understand why you people keep saying that wii owners "need" a HD console. Is too hard to understand that the wii is a great console and stands on its own?

"move up to a HD gaming system"?????

LOOLLOLLOLLOLOL

Well, I have all systems... so I can play them all. But, if I had to choose one, it would definitely be the Wii. Move up... lol

I'm not interested in buying a PS3 so there is no magic price in which I'd be compelled to buy one. If I want an HD console, I'd get a 360.

It took Ratchet and Clank and a price drop to £300. I love Ratchet and PlayStation