By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killzone 2 Quality/Graphics is possible on the X360!!

coolbeans said:
Heavenly_King said:
LOL. This is a joke...right?

Considering the 360 and PS3 are coming out with better looking games then Killzone 2, I'd have to say no.  Have your fanboy goggles been too tight?

Id like to know what games are coming out on the 360 that look better than Killzone 2, im still waiting for something that looks better than the first Uncharted and is technically more impressive than the first Uncharted.

mM
Around the Network
BxN said:

Honestly, the game isn't even out yet, how can you even tell that Rage is better looking than Killzone 2 ? I'm not going to state my definitive opinion until I actually play the game, but from those screenshots, the game doesn't look as good as Killzone 2 and even Uncharted 2.

Uh it has better graphics. There's really no easier method to tell. The real icing is the other stuff like being double the framerate or have split-screen or being sandbox instead of linear like KZ2.

No i shouldn't expect you would think that, especially with an uncharted 2 sig.

I cant wait for this game though, its a bit annoying that ppl are only interested in the graphics and not the interesting gameplay.

nojustno said:
WheelStriker said:
The fact that killzone 2 graphics being possible on xbox 360 is b.s. at best.

Fanboys said the same about GT5, now look what happened. Face it people, the HD consoles might work in different way but are pretty much equal in power.

What happened?

RAZurrection said:
BxN said:

Honestly, the game isn't even out yet, how can you even tell that Rage is better looking than Killzone 2 ? I'm not going to state my definitive opinion until I actually play the game, but from those screenshots, the game doesn't look as good as Killzone 2 and even Uncharted 2.

Uh it has better graphics. There's really no easier method to tell. The real icing is the other stuff like being double the framerate or have split-screen or being sandbox instead of linear like KZ2.

No i shouldn't expect you would think that, especially with an uncharted 2 sig.

Because you've played both games on high res HD tvs and compared them ? Really ?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
nojustno said:
WheelStriker said:
The fact that killzone 2 graphics being possible on xbox 360 is b.s. at best.

Fanboys said the same about GT5, now look what happened. Face it people, the HD consoles might work in different way but are pretty much equal in power.

What happened?

Trolling, lies and assuptions happened. KZ2 is still the graphical King and only Uncharted 2 looks to be better. I know this sounds biased to Sony. Truth is as a 360 owner I would hope to all hell the 360 will get games to beat those in the future. But Brink ain't it.

@ RAZ

You fail. Heavy Rain is better looking than RE5, period

Gears of War is better looking then RE5. Why do people always talk about RE4.5 like it's the king of anything?

Steroid said:
Gears of War is better looking then RE5. Why do people always talk about RE4.5 like it's the king of anything?

Like who?

No-one in this thread has

Taz! said:
Steroid said:

Like who?

No-one in this thread has

Some people have but not in this thread.