By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killzone 2 Quality/Graphics is possible on the X360!!

leo-j said:
Carl2291 said:
Xigmund said:
I don't see any game on the 360 with the quality of MGS4 or Killzone 2. Until then this thread is indeed moot.

Gears 2 comes close to MGS4... but thats all the 360 has at the moment.

Also, did you miss E3?

Alan Wake looks to surpass everything on PS3 so far... but then, theres the PS3s upcoming games what look to dominate once again.

Alan wake... GEARS 2 comes close to mgs4? Alright are we playing the same games here.

Whats wrong with Alan Wake?

And yes, Gears 2 comes close to MGS4, graphically... have you played them both in full HD?

The textures and lighting in Gears 2 are awesome.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Carl2291 said:
Xigmund said:
I don't see any game on the 360 with the quality of MGS4 or Killzone 2. Until then this thread is indeed moot.

Gears 2 comes close to MGS4... but thats all the 360 has at the moment.

Also, did you miss E3?

Alan Wake looks to surpass everything on PS3 so far... but then, theres the PS3s upcoming games what look to dominate once again.

Alan wake... GEARS 2 comes close to mgs4? Alright are we playing the same games here.

Haha, Gears 2 was better then MGS4. This has got to be a joke. Come close? Uncharted 2 is better then Gears 2. Killzone 2 is better then Gears 2. Alan Wake is better then Gears 2. But MGS4 did NOT look better then Gears 2.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Yes lets use tiny little pictures that are most certainly not ingame to show how fantastic a game is going to look!

What did interest me is that it mentions Killzone's sales at over 2 million while VGChartz shows just 1.68 million.

YEah come one. Seriously. Gears 2 and MGS4 are all but equal for graphics.

And E3 09 showed both consoles have alot of games that are basically in the same ballpark.

There is nothing between the 2 consoles graphically after E3 09. And I'm talking about gameplay footage. Even if Uncharted 2 is better, or Alan Wake is better or Forza 3 is the best or GT5 ends up the best. The winner will be the best by a tiny iddy biddy bit. Like winning a 2 hour race by 10 ms. Anyone can see how close the 2 machines actually are. Graphics is not an issue for either. Games will be where the choices are made.

^judging by what we saw uncharted seems to have taken it to a new level where noone else has arrived at yet.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Killzone 2 is and will be the best looking game for atleast 2 more years. You can read the serial numbers on the weapons ffs. :) The ground,the walls, everything so highly detailed. ONLY possible on the cell. The incredibly detailed faces and body's are the best bit. Just you nobs wait for the daylight map pack for killzone 2, it will blow you right away.

2 reasons for 360 sales.

Cheap arcade version, wich the mom buys for the kids.

And microsoft's wallet.

kramikosi said:
Killzone 2 is and will be the best looking game for atleast 2 more years. You can read the serial numbers on the weapons ffs. :) The ground,the walls, everything so highly detailed. ONLY possible on the cell. The incredibly detailed faces and body's are the best bit. Just you nobs wait for the daylight map pack for killzone 2, it will blow you right away.

ur signature speaks well.

kramikosi said:

I love KZ2... by far the best looking game I have ever seen, period. But I have a feeling that Uncharted 2 will be the new graphics king.