By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killzone 2 Quality/Graphics is possible on the X360!!

That still remains to be seen though.

I think it may be possible, but whether a game will reach the same visual quality as KZ2...thats a developer.

Around the Network

LOL. This is a joke...right?

Taz! said:
How can people say how Alan Wake looked awesome yet say they are dissapointed with Heavy Rain?
Did you see the Alan Wake E3 footage? It was like Res Evil 5 graphics, great but not what people are making it out to be

RE5 graphics on the scale of GTA.

Heavy Rain = Worse then RE5 graphics on the scale of Indigo Prophecy.

The fact that killzone 2 graphics being possible on xbox 360 is b.s. at best.

CGI-Quality said:

How?

Actually, don't answer that. The day you bring yourself to say ANYTHING positive about PS3 or it's library, is the day I take you seriously

LOL. Big talk coming from someone with a Heavy Rain sig.

It's ok to admit there are a number of cross-platform games that look better then exclusives. TBH unless Geurilla are pulling a better graphics+HDR+60fps+split-screen patch out in the next 12 months, it's going to be hard to say it will match Rage.

Around the Network

KZ2 doesn't even look that great. I don't know why people went crazy over it.

RAZurrection said:
CGI-Quality said:

How?

Actually, don't answer that. The day you bring yourself to say ANYTHING positive about PS3 or it's library, is the day I take you seriously

LOL. Big talk coming from someone with a Heavy Rain sig.

It's ok to admit there are a number of cross-platform games that look better then exclusives. TBH unless Geurilla are pulling a better graphics+HDR+60fps+split-screen patch out in the next 12 months, it's going to be hard to say it will match Rage.

Honestly, the game isn't even out yet, how can you even tell that Rage is better looking than Killzone 2 ? I'm not going to state my definitive opinion until I actually play the game, but from those screenshots, the game doesn't look as good as Killzone 2 and even Uncharted 2.

@Slimebeast: Well, at least it's heavily modified - judging by what we've seen so far, even more than ETQW (the first iT4 game to feature huge, open environments + MegaTexture) and the new Wolfenstein (seems pretty bland to me, although as a Wolfenstein fan I'll probably try to check it out anyway). Also, isn't CoD4's engine still the same old id Tech 3 they've been using since the first CoD? Of course it's heavily modified and all... And while I'm not entirely sure of it, that's what I've read so far. My point is that if iT3 can be modified to look good on current hardware, why couldn't the more recent iT4 be modified to look even better?

No proof till its released, uncharted 2 has already took killzone's crown, and thats the beta.

WheelStriker said:
The fact that killzone 2 graphics being possible on xbox 360 is b.s. at best.

Fanboys said the same about GT5, now look what happened. Face it people, the HD consoles might work in different way but are pretty much equal in power.