By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN's Overall Best of E3 2009 Awards

selnor said:
PS3beats360 said:

IGN are biased towards the XBox 360. This list does not surprise me. Oh well.

Well the majority of your PS3 buddies on here all sung IGN praises 3 months ago. Saying they are the most trustworthy site. Watch them all turn on IGN now. That leaves no credible sources left I guess. Oh well media sucks.

selnor said: (regarding a MGS4 port to the 360)

"Apart from 7.1 audio PS3 MGS4 would have no advantage. Oh and when it happens (because I bet my house it comes around August next year(2009)) then you'l only see 4 discs max. Quote me you fools."

I trust that they are not the only ones saying things they regret.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

who cares what they believe, they are always far from people's opinion anyway

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Shadowblind said:
selnor said:
Shadowblind said:
KungKras said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
selnor said:
KungKras said:
thanny said:

@Kantor and others:

So basically, you are saying "whinge whinge whinge, their OPINION does not match my OPINION therefore they are a bad website and are wrong"

sounds kinda conceited doesnt it?

I have seen a lot of lists that I doesn't agree with but that I can still respect because they make sense. But this list makes close to none.

Dont want to stir a hornets nest, but IGN is what many Sony Fanboys call the only credible site. All of a sudden it's not because 360 wins the majority of genres. And worse still they are exclusive titles to 360. It's very hard for any media not to be impressed with 360's offering this E3.

OT: Nice to see Forza 3 win another Racing category. Also I cant wait now. I get to play SC C, Forza 3 and ODST all this year. Damn good year for gaming.

Selnor.....are you trying to call a guy with a SEGA logo on his avatar a sony fanboy?

Haha xD. This!

Anyways as I said, putting Supreme Commander above Starcraft can only be done if:

A - you don't know what an RTS game is

B - You are on drugs

Seriously, how could IGN be so wrong, it's like saying [insert random 3D platformer] is better than Super Mario 64.

They showed StarCraft 2 at E3?

NO. Starcraft 2 was NOT at E3.

Thats what I thought.

Oh....... well, that explains a lot xD

I LOVE ICELAND!

Wasnt IGN the site that said MGS R is a 360 exclusive roflroflrofl, this is soo biased.

Staude said:
selnor said:
PS3beats360 said:

Well the majority of your PS3 buddies on here all sung IGN praises 3 months ago. Saying they are the most trustworthy site. Watch them all turn on IGN now. That leaves no credible sources left I guess. Oh well media sucks.

"Apart from 7.1 audio PS3 MGS4 would have no advantage. Oh and when it happens (because I bet my house it comes around August next year(2009)) then you'l only see 4 discs max. Quote me you fools."

Actually in the grand scheme of things, I was closer than anyone on this site has ever been regarding MGS and 360. Ok so it wasnt 4, but MGS R was announced June 1st. 1 month away from that prediction. So I got MGS coming to 360 before August spot on.

Around the Network
selnor said:
Staude said:
selnor said:
PS3beats360 said:

Actually in the grand scheme of things, I was closer than anyone on this site has ever been regarding MGS and 360. Ok so it wasnt 4, but MGS R was announced June 1st. 1 month away from that prediction. So I got MGS coming to 360 before August spot on.

No, you weren't. Many people (including myself) said that the next MGS would be on PS3 and 360, while saying that MGS4 was never coming to 360.

So, when can we expect your house?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
selnor said:
Staude said:
selnor said:
PS3beats360 said:

No, you weren't. Many people (including myself) said that the next MGS would be on PS3 and 360, while saying that MGS4 was never coming to 360.

People over last few months have started to say about the next one appearing on 360 to. Difference is I made my prediction 12 months ago.

SCRIBBLENAUTS EST LE GAME DE FOREVERZ!

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

selnor said:
Kantor said:
selnor said:
Staude said:
selnor said:
PS3beats360 said:

People over last few months have started to say about the next one appearing on 360 to. Difference is I made my prediction 12 months ago.

Yes, but you predicted the wrong thing, and held onto your wrong prediction, while the rest of us had our old predictions perhaps 6 months ago, but then changed them and were correct.

Really, if you said MGS:Rising would be 360 exclusive, you'd be just as wrong as if you said it would be PS3 exclusive. It's a little bit like how Obama is often called black, sometimes called half black half white, and never called white. Have you noticed that? He's just as white as he is black, right? But all prior Presidents had been fully white, so he was more black than them. It's the same sort of thing.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
selnor said:
Kantor said:
selnor said:
Staude said:
selnor said:
PS3beats360 said:

Yes, but you predicted the wrong thing, and held onto your wrong prediction, while the rest of us had our old predictions perhaps 6 months ago, but then changed them and were correct.

Really, if you said MGS:Rising would be 360 exclusive, you'd be just as wrong as if you said it would be PS3 exclusive. It's a little bit like how Obama is often called black, sometimes called half black half white, and never called white. Have you noticed that? He's just as white as he is black, right? But all prior Presidents had been fully white, so he was more black than them. It's the same sort of thing.

I know I predicted wrong, but I think for a prediction that I made at the time when everyone was saying Metal Gear would never go to 360, I did pretty well. But yeah Iwas still wrong.