By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who is buying MGS5 Rising on the 360?

I rember reading a thread where many 360 owners were refusing to purchase the next MGS if it makes it's way to the 360.

Link below:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=72112 

So do you still refuse?

EDIT:Another link

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=72117&page=5

Around the Network

Id never refuse an MGS game...even if it does have a pussy as its hero

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Depends on the game. I stopped buying games for my 360 a while ago in favour of the Wii, but maybe this game can get me to start playing it again.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Good find

Even more crow regarding MGS coming up?

This Guy

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Depends on how good the game is.

I was not part of the group who would never buy MGS4 though. However I did have some fear of falling asleep during the long cutscenes, but at least there was a chance I would buy it.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

If it doesn't have stealth elements, I will take a look. We still have no idea how this will play.

I mean would you be happy to 'sponsor another possible PS3 exclusive' by buying the game?

The fact it's an MGS game is irrelevant to me. If I think it's good I'll weigh it up against any other games I want and maybe buy it on merit.

hkKAZE said:
I mean would you be happy to 'sponsor another possible PS3 exclusive' by buying the game?

Buying 360 games is hardly encouraging Konami to make PS3 exclusives.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957