By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who is buying MGS5 Rising on the 360?

well i wont be getting this for 360 il get it on ps3. but im very happy for 360 fans that they have a mgs game coming at last.

i think the game will be more action orientated than mgs4, i cant wait to hear more about it.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

@OP
I also remember a lot of people confirming it's PS3 exclusivity.....
Or even better...Some people went as far as to say the Kojima was an artist so he would not develop for Xbox 360 ever....
OWNED!

Even though I was not in those threads I will honor my non existant pledge:

I pledge to not buy MGS4+.
Not only because I am not a fan of the series, but because I hate stupid storylines, overrated games ......................

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

It is NOT a MGS5 game. It's called "Metal Gear Solid Rising" Simply a spin off.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Not me, the only game im buying for my 360 this year is splinter cell

Around the Network

I said it before(i am one of those people) and i will say it again. I will not by a port of mgs4. Wait.. this is about raiden not a port of 4. which the thread the op linked to. i smell a trick. o_O

but i still won't buy this game, because i am a horrid fanboy

I'll be purchasing the game on the 360 and not my PS3. Why? Just because I have the choice. I'm excited.

XBOX LIVE: macr0planet

PSN: MacroPlanet_DSGN

Steam: MacroPlanet

Modern Warfare 2 - Uncharted 2 - Assassin's Creed 2 - Mass Effect 2 - Alan Wake - Forza 3 - Splinter Cell: Conviction - God of War 3

ive never said id refuse, but ive never been a big fan

i actually played the crap out of metal gear on nes as a kid, and felt these games werent that at all (the box tho rules). more of a splinter cell fan here.

however, tho i hated 2 with raiden. i will give this game a chance. i always respect konami.

without konami, my name and icon wouldnt exist!

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

colonelstubbs said:
Id never refuse an MGS game...even if it does have a pussy as its hero

Like most sony mascots?

dsister44 said:
I said it before(i am one of those people) and i will say it again. I will not by a port of mgs4. Wait.. this is about raiden not a port of 4. which the thread the op linked to. i smell a trick. o_O

but i still won't buy this game, because i am a horrid fanboy

Why wouldn't you want to get this game? This doesn't sound like you man. I understand if it was a port and you were jsut against the idea but this is a new game and it is multiplatform whats so bad about that?

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad