By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who is buying MGS5 Rising on the 360?

MGS was on the first xbox but the games didnt sell on that console. If it happens with the 360 then back exclusive they will go

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

I don't really care about the MGS name. I'll just wait and see how the game will turn out, and depending on what it is, I'll decide if I'll buy it or not.

Truth does not fear investigation

It will be wise to buy it on 360 version.
because 360 had more graphical look than ps3

Squilliam said:
Nope! MGS is lame with Kojima. Its lamer without Kojima. I wish the PS3 kept that POS over-rated anime garbage dump and gave some room to a real game, like Boom Blox or Zack and Wiki to get ported instead.

Ah good ol sarcasm at its finest. :) After all...what would the world be like without Cpt. Squillium on board.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

I will be buying it on the 360 probably if Kojima/Konami ends up adding Metal Gear Online with the package, if not then it will be on the PS3 so it lines up with the rest of the Metal Gear Solid saga (PS1/PS2).

Around the Network

Really sad thread, you know you can't serve crow until these people actually change there minds. I bet you think "ooh now MGS5 may come to the 360 they're all going to jump on it"

I wouldn't of bought MGS4 if it was on 360 and I won't buy MGS5 either ... or Rising for that matter.

I will it will be amazing.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Depends. If its anything like MGS4, then no.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I will purchase it on 360. Why not?

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

I probably will get this, but Id have to see the reviews.