By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who is buying MGS5 Rising on the 360?

I'll probably buy it, not huge on MGS series but I find it definitely enjoyable.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Nah... Splinter Cell Conviction looked awesome. So this might be my stealth-game of choice, but I don't like stealth normally.

Is there a release-date or something?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I find MGS games the big yawn so it is doubtful I will purchase 1 now that is is on the 360. If it turns out to be something different and good then maybe I will reevaluate, but I doubt that will happen.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Dony Buy It!! SAY NO TO KONAMI MY FELLOW 360 Gamerz We Want Halo

LOL

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

dunno cause i don't know what this game is.

Around the Network

never said i'd refuse (i said i'd buy 4) but i need to see gameplay...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I am excited that a MGS game is coming to the 360. With that being said.....I will be maintaining the series on my PS3 vice my 360.

IMO it would be like if Gears 3 went multi-plat or something to that effect. I would only buy the series on my 360, same with a game like Mass Effect...ect.

people changes their minds often so I would not be surprised if it sells more on the xbox.

I've lost interest in the MGS franchises due to the direction the series has taken not the platform it's on. My favorite MGS title continues to be MGS1 on PS1. Twin Snakes is second because it implements some of the more over top things from MGS2 that turned me away from the series. Whether or not I pick up MGS: Rising depends on the game play. If it's going to be a cinematic heavy/game play light game like MSG4 then I wont' be picking it up.

Very much doubt it. If it turns out to be more of an action game then maybe.