By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Name Something you want Fixed in Super Mario Galaxy 2

?

I´m going to be seen as a fanboy (which I am) but seriously I can´t think of one tiny bit I would change from SMG. I think the game is close to perfect, a masterpiece.

Around the Network

Oh, that's a good one too, make more secrets! More things to find, more things to do, less linear levels.

I want worlds with Mode 7 Effects, just like in Super Castlevania.

Also, a reference to Parodius would be really intriguing....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Eh, is there much to fix?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i enjoyed the level design in MG, but i feel that they shouldve had more levels that didnt involve shooting from one planet to another. levels that felt a bit more like SM64, but only some, i wouldnt like them to go over board with that, because MG has its own feeling and personality which is great.

Bigger hub world with more secrets and they really should crank up the difficulty.

Around the Network

make all the stars unique instead of trying to switch things up by adding new conditions to getting the same star again.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
make all the stars unique instead of trying to switch things up by adding new conditions to getting the same star again.

This. And then add variations and challenges to make the game much longer, like in Punch Out ;)

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

It has Yoshi, in Mario Galaxy... any other problems are now N/A!

Ditch the MIDI music from the trailer.

PLEASE PLASE don't go back to MIDI for galaxy 2 Nintendo!!!

Named mine in the OP. But maybe it wasn't so bad, as it directed the player's focus to the Galaxies which are the best designed parts. And nothing they could possible design could beat Peach's Castle as a hub world.