By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Name Something you want Fixed in Super Mario Galaxy 2

Name something that you didn't like in Super Mario Galaxy that you want fixed or made better in Super Mario Galaxy 2

My Complaint: The Hub World

I always love big hub worlds cause i use my imagination and run around and do stupid stuff in them

Super Mario 64- You had a castle to explore with secrets to find

Super Mario Sunshine- You had a bigger hub world and buildings to jump around on and explore different roofs with you different jetpacks

Super Mario Galaxy- Smallest Hub World yet.. all the levels are right in front of you and the only secrets you find are extra lives

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network

I want Koopalings.

I want a Yoshi! Problem solved.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

That's probably my only complain with it as well. I wasn't a fan of the Comet Observatory, too small and... dark :S. I loved Rosalina though, so it wasn't all bad. I guess i could also complain about the lack of a Dire Dire Docks remix... but that's personal stuff. I dunno... Bowser Jr. could've had a much better time onscreen rather than just showing up on his flying battleship and taunting Mario, Shadow Mario anyone?

I really can't think of anything that could be "fixed". Little seemed bad or broken to me.

How technical is your game?

No letters from Peach with extra lives attached.

Around the Network

Yeah the hub world in Galaxy was crap. Just put Peach's castle in space and problem solved. A real 2 player mode would be good too.
(>'.')>

Also, I want them to take the time limit off of the Fire Flower. And let me play as Luigi from the start.

I didn't liked the levels were you are in a bubble and on a ball. They were hard to control for me with the wii remote I would like that fixed.

No spring suit, please! =)

yeah the hub was way to small. i guess id change the hub and i want harder boss battles. honestly the ones in galaxy were way to easy.