By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Name Something you want Fixed in Super Mario Galaxy 2

make the game harder....it was too easy

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Around the Network
Tecmo said:
make the game harder....it was too easy

Same here

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Yea I gotta go with the Hub world too... Galaxy's was fine with me, but the rest of the game was perfect. So I gotta say that was really the only thing that could have been better. Well, maybe a few more larger levels.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

mikey said:
No spring suit, please! =)

THIS

Longer levels with more depth to each one. Better balance of level length.

that's it.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Thinking more about it, I want more levels and less stars on each level. I just don't want to play the same world 6 or 7 times to get all stars. 3 Stars per level would be fine, if they add more levels of course.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

Harder, scarier, and the Toad Brigade needs to get off their lazy butts and start helping!

RCTjunkie said:
, scarier,

HUH!? It's mario not resident evil or silent hill.

Camera. You had no control over the camera for so much of the time in Galaxy. Make it at least as good as Mario 64's

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

8-hits life meter.
The 3-hits one I didn't liked.
Getting the stars M64 style.(More Flexible order)
Metal Mario again.

But they put multi-cloured Yoshis, i'm happy already. =P

Make it a little bit harder. That's all.