By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Name Something you want Fixed in Super Mario Galaxy 2

Make the camera freer would be nice. There are so many places where the camera's fixed, making it hard to plan my next moves.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network

Camera and graphics.

Do not get me wrong. The graphics in Galaxy were and still are some of the best on the Wii. I just want them to set the bar again by making them EVEN better.

Camera was said to be the problem by MANY reviewers and I always notice it whenever I play at my friends.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

m ash3336 said:
Camera and graphics.

Do not get me wrong. The graphics in Galaxy were and still are some of the best on the Wii. I just want them to set the bar again by making them EVEN better.

Camera was said to be the problem by MANY reviewers and I always notice it whenever I play at my friends.

I agree they should try and push the engine even further, but with regards to camera, what reviews did you read? The vast majority of reviews I read (and I read many) loved the camera. A couple even went so far as to call it perfect. I wouldn't call it perfect, but for a largely automated system dealing with such a massive variety of perspectives, I think the camera worked brilliantly.

I would like some more expansive 3D levels like Mario 64 with a free camera.

Otherwise more Galaxy-goodness is just fine with me.

I thought the camera was fine... except of while swimming. That was sometimes very frustrating.