By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MUST SEE Long Forza 3 Gameplay videos!!!!!! WOW!

kanariya said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

I googled you to learn about your motivations behind your spam flurry, something which you don't appear to appreciate. 

We could go on forever about this but I'm gonna pass.

You can idolize GT5 and wait for it, I'll be playing games instead.

GT5P says hi.

So I'll take your Forza's physic > GT's physic as a false claim because you can't prove it.

Sorry, but GT5P was boring as hell.  I have the game (and not playing at friend house).  It's look geogeous no question about it, but AI suck crash like script event, on-line was shit and physics while great it was sad that you can just bumper car your way to the finish line.

So yeah, say hi to GT5P all you want.  I am sorry I bought my PS3 for GT5 and I am pretty annoy that there was no announcement about it beside another trailer at this E3.  It was totally disappointing but you know what since I am not a blind fanboys, I get to enjoy Forza 3 this October and it looks awesome despite all your attempt at trolling it.

Around the Network

forza 3 does look awesome and its right on par with gt5, from what i can see.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Holy sweet Moses!

And lol @ fanboys...

@ ROBOTECHHEAVEN

Thats one massive non working sig picture you have there.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

mysticD said:

Sorry, but GT5P was boring as hell.  I have the game (and not playing at friend house).  It's look geogeous no question about it, but AI suck crash like script event, on-line was shit and physics while great it was sad that you can just bumper car your way to the finish line.

So yeah, say hi to GT5P all you want.  I am sorry I bought my PS3 for GT5 and I am pretty annoy that there was no announcement about it beside another trailer at this E3.  It was totally disappointing but you know what since I am not a blind fanboys, I get to enjoy Forza 3 this October and it looks awesome despite all your attempt at trolling it.

Tell me how was I trolling? lol

Sorry if my post got you offended. You sound angry.

I said Forza 3 will be a good game if it makes you feel better.

Around the Network

Sorry to go off-topic but this is to those telling the GT Fans that they would be happier if they just went out, bought a 360 and grab Forza 3.

You have to understand what the GT series is. It is the most well respected amongst car enthusiasts and motor companies around the world. To some it is GT or nothing at all.

I have a brother who is like this. Cars are his passion, everything in his life revolves around cars. He doesn't play any video games unless it is a Gran Turismo game. It just seems to happen that way, I don't know why, but for many it just does.

The inclusion of Nascar (for those of us in the US) will be another big deal. My father does not play video games at all, but he will agree to sit down and play with me if I purchase a Nascar title. He is a HUGE Dale jr. and Dale sr. fan. (God rest his soul) <-- Speaking of Sr. a.k.a. The Intimidator.

Some people are just different and telling someone like that that they will be happy if they drop $200 on a 360 and another $60 on Forza and it will make them happy couldn't be any further from the truth.

Sorry to ramble but I had to say that, coming from personal experience that truthfully goes outside of just my household.

With that said, to be honest I am not a racing fan what so ever but Forza 3 looks great and for those who are looking forward to it I hope you enjoy the hell out of it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

selnor said:
Killzowned said:
Wow Selnor, doing your best to try and say the game is better than TG5 without actually directly saying it.

But then again, what do we expect from a 360 fanboy?

LOL. Forza 3 does look better in my and many others opinion. It certainly destroys GT5P.

But needless to say GT5 and Forza 3 are close in graphics. But it's the environments that hand it to Forza 3. They are amazing.

I am tired of your blind comments, if its anything I cant stand someone that doesnt post logicly, I sadly have to resort to this:

No selnor enough, and im going to say this: FACT GT5 P OUT WEIGHS FORZA MOTORSPORT 3 GRAPHICLY, add to the fact one is RENDERED AT NEAR 1080P, and the other is 720P.

mM

How can you watch this on low definition?

leo-j said:
selnor said:
Killzowned said:
Wow Selnor, doing your best to try and say the game is better than TG5 without actually directly saying it.

But then again, what do we expect from a 360 fanboy?

LOL. Forza 3 does look better in my and many others opinion. It certainly destroys GT5P.

But needless to say GT5 and Forza 3 are close in graphics. But it's the environments that hand it to Forza 3. They are amazing.

I am tired of your blind comments, if its anything I cant stand someone that doesnt post logicly, I sadly have to resort to this:

No selnor enough, and im going to say this: FACT GT5 P OUT WEIGHS FORZA MOTORSPORT 3 GRAPHICLY, add to the fact one is RENDERED AT NEAR 1080P, and the other is 720P.

this is gran turismo prologue, not even the real gt5, and yet no other racer comes close to this visually wow . sry forza 3,

AkibaFan said:
I must say GT5 looks better than it from trailer FACT

but Forza Gameplay PWNS GT Gameplay FACT!

lol, neither of those are facts. I think Forza 3 is gonna be the best racer this gen though. Just a gut feeling...

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.