By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft are still in the lead, but this is a wonderful E3 all around.

Every console is rehash city (developers want that, taking chances is risky), Nintendo just does it well with almost each one being legendary games.

I think the common feeling is that both conferences were average, I agree with that. I already knew all microsoft was going to show (just not the fine details) but Nintendo Metroid was a complete shock so that made up for a lot.

Both were a 6 or 7 at best. I expect Sony to offer a better conference, I think they have more first party titles to show and big ones.

Around the Network

I'm using G4TV, they have text as well as video, and it is generally good

So far I have been slightly disappointed, 0 new games that interest me, though there has been some good footage, let's hope Sony changes that

Carl2291 said:
kowenicki said:
so where is the ebst place to watch the sony one.... ign sucks.

GameSpot + GameTrailers have worked fine for me

what one was better for you? i want to see the sony one the best way i can

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

kowenicki said:

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/sony-e3/

I'd put Nintendo on top with 3 Massive new iterations of IPs plus all the 3rd party stuff and I think WM+ > Natal since it could actually enhance a lot more game experiences.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Both conferences were good, neither were great.

Unless Sony does something amazing, E3 this year itself will be "meh" overall.

Yeah...Microsoft's was great. This has easily been the greatest E3 I've ever seen so far.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Serious_frusting said:
Carl2291 said:
kowenicki said:

GameSpot + GameTrailers have worked fine for me

what one was better for you? i want to see the sony one the best way i can

GameSpot.

cool!!!!! Thanks Carl

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Dont forget Kingdom Hearts coming for the wii lol Easy advertising the wii in disney world.....

for me is a win for microsoft the project natal was amazing and a new kogima game, but the announcement of a new metroid is very exciting

100% Mexican Power