By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft are still in the lead, but this is a wonderful E3 all around.

Steroid said:
I'm giving this to Nintendo for the New 3rd person Metroid. I was not expecting it and did not like MP 3 for control issues. So Fucking amazing to see my babe Samus back in a way I haven't enjoyed since SNES.

You saw high-graphics, 3D, explosive Metroid combat on the SNES?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Serious_frusting said:
kowenicki said:
I think I shall do something I never do to watch the sony one.... go into HOME.

i thoguth it showed up in home like 2 hours later or something like that?

what!!?? 

Its not live

for me nintendo won E3

the only games MS showed that i was interested in were Rockband Beatles and Left 4 dead

while nintendo had New Super Mario Bros Wii , Red Steel 2, Mario and Luigi 3, Kingdom Hearts 358/2, Mario Galaxy 2, RE:Darkside Chronicles, Dead Space: Extraction

@masterb8tr

i like to be stressed when i am playing games though. Because the releaf you get after beating a part of the game that you thought was impossible is just electric

i am sure i aint the only one like this.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

kowenicki said:
so where is the ebst place to watch the sony one.... ign sucks.

1up

Around the Network

Well u guys are talking about Nintendo.....u never know they might release something "out of nowhere" As the president iwata said they dont like talking too early about their upcoming releases...

I mean just because of a zelda game their conference was giving a low score?

Its nintendo im sure they have some more tricks up their sleeves....

As for the microsoft "Cameara thing" Its not about the tool but how u use it.....

Many peopel claim Microsoft is not a talented company.."they just copy"

Leonidus said:
kowenicki said:
Serious_frusting said:
kowenicki said:
I think I shall do something I never do to watch the sony one.... go into HOME.

i thoguth it showed up in home like 2 hours later or something like that?

what!!?? 

Its not live

yh thats what i ment. Dont they show the Sony e3 in home a few hours after it has already happened?

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

kowenicki said:

GameSpot + GameTrailers have worked fine for me

I preferred the 05/06 conferences, the new consoles, the glitz, it was more about wowing the audience with fancy lights than announcing anything new.

And that makes for one hell of a killer conference.

kowenicki said:

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/sony-e3/ this one has been really good for me. i used it for the Microsoft and Nintendo. Plus tthe is no lag or delay.