By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate Microsofts Conference

3/10

There was only one game that interested me, MGS:R. The only other positive was that Don Mattrick didn't present the whole show and was only on for about 20mins.

I actually find him repulsive. From the way he says "That was amazing!" after every announcement to his interminable clap.

Around the Network

Depends on how the other two do

mM

2.7/10

prediction: wii to sell 150million console by end of 2010

6/10
It was good but Natal ruined it for me...

Former something....

A 6.5/7 out of ten for me. They showed some good stuff at the start, but it got much worse when they announced the facebook stuff.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

What else could you have asked for?

This was awesome in every single way!

And everybody who compares eyetoy to Natal should get a permaban. :D Have you watched this? This is beyond anything this industry has ever seen.

10/10

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

7/10

10/10... MGS, Halo, L4D 2... They finally gave a time period for FFXIII and for Alan Wake. Watching HD movies kick arse too!! I am still skeptical for the eye thing but whatever. With how successful the Wii is everyone knew something like this was coming.

Oh yeah and a few games called Crackdown 2, Splinter Cell, and Forza 3 are going to be awesome!!

Good job MS!

20/10.

M$ just done the best innovation ever in gaming history. And the core games looked goddly. Well done M$.

They have a shot at first place this gen. They really do.

6/10 because of new features, and a mgs spin off

with only splinter cell - halo odst - left 4 dead - forza 3 and crackdown out this year it was a big let down for me.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...