By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate Microsofts Conference

honestly 10/10

Around the Network
AE86 said:
DSLover said:
10/10 it was awesome

Seriously? Despite the lacking of many very important games?

What important games? Mass Effect 2? that's about it, I'd say. All the other stuff was great.

7/10 because of Natal and Milo.
Before then, about 6/10

Though Splinter Cell looked fucking awesome.

I'm not to hyped about the motion control thing. My heart skipped a beat when Hideo was introduced. 8/10, great conference.

I give it a 9 and not a 10 because they showed the rip-off of the decade (more than Spore!)

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network

More than 10, definitely. This Project Natal thing is amazing news for the gaming world.

I completely forgot about the other games being shown...! But I have to say Splinter Cell: Conviction amazed me as well.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

People stop being hypocrites

that was the best conference ever

10/10

Lets see what nintendo/sony do

9/10

Although, it will take a LOT to beat what they had to offer.

Lost points for lack of Mass Effect 2.

7.5 /10 because the fail to secure lost planet 2, or mass effect 2, and i dont care much about natal, but good for them for getting MGS, convictions looks nice

10/10

So many epic things happened in the conference.  Halo's, Forza 3 (goina be a sick game!!) Natal actually looked kinda cool..here's hoping they implement it right.  Alan Wake, Left for Dead 2, Crackdown 2, Facebook & twitter & radio station all for free for Gold users!!  Now XBL has definatly outdone PSN by a ton!!

As far as i'm concerned MS won E3 hands down!!