By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crytek announces Crysis 2 for PS3, XBOX360 and PC

where is the Wii version!?

scandal

Around the Network

Great,Crysis on my 360...and for the people without gaming Pc`s,there`s always the internet...you can watch Crysis 1 on the net (you know where,the biggist video hub).

But i don`t think you need the first one to understand Crysis 2.

A lot of people dont know, but Crysis is not only about graphics, it's a good FPS gameplay-wise. Certainly a better one than most FPS games PS3 and 360 can offer. So congratulations to those who will finally be able to play it, as I am expecting Crysis 2 to be pretty much identical to the 1st one.

They better cut the Extra-Terrestrials from the plot

scottie said:
Spankey said:
Never played more than 5 mins of the Crysis demo - besides for the graphics, was it a good game gameplay wise?

Anyway, good news!

No, it wasn't. The graphics are the only thing Crysis has going for it

Controls - standard PC FPS

Graphics - Good obviously

Plot - lol

Gameplay - generic

Music - bland

How can Wii fans post something like this and then turn around and hype the shit out of The Conduit?

Anyway, I look forward to the next wave of console graphics king threads upon the game's unveiling >_>

Around the Network

Will be interesting to see how they look next to eachother.

My guess is, PC > PS3 > 360

--OkeyDokey-- said:
scottie said:
Spankey said:
Never played more than 5 mins of the Crysis demo - besides for the graphics, was it a good game gameplay wise?

Anyway, good news!

Plot - lol

Gameplay - generic

Music - bland

How can Wii fans post something like this and then turn around and hype the shit out of The Conduit?

Anyway, I look forward to the next wave of console graphics king threads upon the game's unveiling >_>

Link to me 'hyping the shit out of the Conduit'

Rei said:
A lot of people dont know, but Crysis is not only about graphics, it's a good FPS gameplay-wise. Certainly a better one than most FPS games PS3 and 360 can offer. So congratulations to those who will finally be able to play it, as I am expecting Crysis 2 to be pretty much identical to the 1st one.

Well i wouldn't say most but it's certainly not a bad game :p. I enjoyed playing through it.

Check out my game about moles ^

Well I cant say it was unexpected... now lets wait and see how the console versions turn out :|

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

scottie said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
scottie said:
Spankey said:

Anyway, good news!

Plot - lol

Gameplay - generic

Music - bland

Link to me 'hyping the shit out of the Conduit'

Sorry, you're a complete Nintendrone so I naturally assumed :P