By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crytek announces Crysis 2 for PS3, XBOX360 and PC

I wonder will they push the graphics on PC seeing it's coming out for HD consoles too, so I assume the graphics will stay the same as the first crysis.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
scottie said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
scottie said:
Spankey said:

How can Wii fans post something like this and then turn around and hype the shit out of The Conduit?

Anyway, I look forward to the next wave of console graphics king threads upon the game's unveiling >_>

Link to me 'hyping the shit out of the Conduit'

Sorry, you're a complete Nintendrone so I naturally assumed :P

Way to make an Ass out of u and me. Actually, you didn't make an ass out of me :D

scottie said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
scottie said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
scottie said:
Spankey said:

How can Wii fans post something like this and then turn around and hype the shit out of The Conduit?

Anyway, I look forward to the next wave of console graphics king threads upon the game's unveiling >_>

Link to me 'hyping the shit out of the Conduit'

Sorry, you're a complete Nintendrone so I naturally assumed :P

Way to make an Ass out of u and me. Actually, you didn't make an ass out of me :D

no, you did that to yourself.

I'm sorry, have we met, cura?

Carl2291 said:
Will be interesting to see how they look next to eachother.

My guess is, PC > PS3 > 360

My guess would be PC >> PS3 = 360

Around the Network

Good. My 4870X2 needs to be fed.

Another PC only FPS developer takes a swing at consoles. I suspect that this Crysis will still advance from the last one, you've got DX11 to consider on the visuals side but they will not be going all out, so overall probably smaller environments, fewer enemies etc will probably be the tradeoff in Crysis 2. They will want to prove the scalability of the engine so Crysis on the PC will still progress quite far, its their MO after all.

Tease.

I enjoyed the interview with the creators in the latest issue of Play where they talk about the relative strengths of the 360 and PS3 in running their new engine. I do wish Crysis I would be coming too though as I haven't been able to play it on my computer.

you guys are forgetting farcry 2. It's not their first console game.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
you guys are forgetting farcry 2. It's not their first console game.

That's Ubisoft.