By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crytek announces Crysis 2 for PS3, XBOX360 and PC

hmmmm i hope the HD twins dont hold this one back :P otherwise my gaming rig would have become a far less sound investment!!

(not that i dont love it, actually happier with it then almost any console ive ver had)

Around the Network

so can we expect some nice racing sim with uber graphics for ps360? cause after Grid i doubt we will see overall better looking racing game.

For some reason this news feels very underwhelming...

4 ≈ One

Carl2291 said:
Zkuq said:
waron said:
i would say
PC>>>>>>360>>PS3
360 is very similar to pc so it will be easier for Crytek to make 360 port from pc than ps3 version.

Judging by the video they've shown us, the basics function pretty much equally well on both consoles. Besides, I doubt they would let the PS3 version become significantly inferior.

People said that about Fallout 3 and Orange Box too

Valve is known to be biased toward MS (or against Sony), and who actually believed Bethesda to be Sony's friend either? At least I didn't. Crytek, on the other hand, doesn't seem very biased towards either console.

waron said:
so can we expect some nice racing sim with uber graphics for ps360? cause after Grid i doubt we will see overall better looking racing game.

In the Play Magazine article, they talk about how it isn't primarily designed to make racing games but that it could be used to make racing games.

Around the Network

As long as this game isn't dumbed down for the consoles I'll be sure to get it on PC :D

i think the ps3 will look better than kz2 at least the jungles stages.

cities are too awesome on killzone 2, also the animations are crazy, and crysis didn't have great animations.

i am hoping it have multiplayer online. :)