By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

Other than the controls, what made this game so great are the weapons as well.

What are your favorite weapons?

Around the Network

I have to agree about the weapons, every review I've read hasn't mentioned the good quality and variety of weapons available. One of the major plus points along with the online multiplayer and stunning visuals. With the exception of Pro Evo 2009 this is the best game available for the console so far imo.

I really can't understand why this hasn't got better reviews tbh - true, you can play it as a run and gun shooter but there's plenty of replay value and more gameplay time if you take the time and make the effort to find the hidden alien writings and data discs. Once I've completed my first playthrough I'm going to play it again just to find all of the bits I've missed and then, because it's such a fun game to play, I'll play through on the other difficulty levels.

This deserves a score between 8 and 9 imo, only the IGN review has reviewed it fairly and given it a deserved score.

Can't people be booted from a game or something online?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Please go to this thread if you know of a cheater/hacker:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=78223

Mr Khan said:

There is one hacker in particular who's been releasing YouTube vids.

He's apparently using Homebrew. Gecko USB or something, Hex-based hacking like Action Replay of yore

/facepalm

I couldn't care less about someone cheating in a single player game (what's the point?), but cheating online is the epitome of lamness. :-/

Around the Network

it's actually ocarina that takes care of the cheating, they really should patch the match up server at least to detect it so they can auto kick or auto ban.

my friend code
user name GEESE
2106-6423-1333

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After watching that vid, I'm only playing with friends. I know I can count on you all to not cheat like that.

Name: MrPiklz
Friend code: 1032-9075-6803

I'm going to try to add everyone on the front page--please add me quickly, as I need to test the MP for VGC's review

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Kenology said:
After watching that vid, I'm only playing with friends. I know I can count on you all to not cheat like that.

You're right!

I'll never cheat like that...>_>