By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

Kenology said:
senortaco said:
Kenology I see you! lol, I don't have Wii speak yet sorry, but I will get it! ...eventually, lol

You're "Mr. Sands" then, huh?  lol!  That last battle was pretty epic.  What was that mode called?  I figured out I had to put the ASE in the alien cache.

@spdk1 - I just added you.  You can add me back if you want - 4297-0753-5223

LOL, yup Mr. Sands indeed! You got some skill, but you were talking, and I was like, "Dang!!!" lol. I wanted to wait until a 3rd party made a ear piece adaptor for Wii Speak, but I think I'm going to have to chip in and get it, lol. Just have to make sure my mini-me's cover their ears! LMAO

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network

I just noticed something hilarious. HVS have a sense of humor, and love of Spinal Tap.

This game's sound volumes go to 11!

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

senortaco said:
...Also too, the hackers are trying their best to take down The Conduit I swear! I think that Nintendo never anticpated the lengths some gamers go to get an edge just to claim victory. I just hope it doesn't ruin the best experience for The Conduit, like they did for Bomberman Blast for me. =/

I've noticed people running across the field at unbelievable speeds... I accounted it to LAG/LAG Cheating (like Early Mario Kart DS Cheaters), but now I think it's more of a hacking thing... which is another reason why I'm not gonna play Worldwide very much... It's also why I only play regional on Mario Kart DS for the most part (Because almost all Chinese players cheat when they're losing)... Now when I see those motherfuckers, I just lock on, and they can't get away before I put a cap in their skull... ;)

And don't try to argue with me about the Chines MK Cheaters. When You get 5 Bullet Bills in a row when you're in first place the ENTIRE race, Something's not right...

^^^ LMFAO EXACTLY!!!

...Oh and yup sure enough I tried Worldwide last night to see what was up, and thats when I ran into alot of "odd" new abilities in the game, lol.

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

^ Also, I teabag them everytime I kill them, and talk shit to them through WiiSpeak (whenever it's enabled), and get everyone to turn against him... It makes my day to make cheaters miserable. We were playing bounty hunter one time, and instead of going after the right person, we all got pissed and went after a hacker... At the end of the round he had over 50 deaths... within a 10 minute match. :D

Around the Network

Why do people hack online? I mean...what's the fun in that?

Also, good to hear people are making cheaters look miserable, they deserved it. Luckily, I haven't met a hacker yet.

Anyone else getting stuck in the floor every time you load up "free for all" multiplayer mode? I have yet to be able to play a single match in free for all. I've tried playing it 4 times now and every time I've spawned off the map right at the start of the match. What's up with that? If I leave it stuck for a bit, the game freezes and I have to reboot the Wii from the on/off button.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I was playing late last night online... and I think I'm running in to some hackers.
He was shooting at someone, I snuck up behind him and unloaded 2 clips in to his back.
After he killed the guy he was shooting at, he turned around and started shooting at me.
I kept jumping around, crouching, taking every corner, all while shooting him.
He NEVER had to reload, not even once.

I sent HVS/Sega a message, asking if anything could possibly be done.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

Voltaire said:
We need more people. Bounty Hunter mode with 2 people is no fun lol

FINALLY found a copy of the game yesterday. I've also got Wii Speak. I'll post my info. ASAP, and I'm definitely down for a game tonight, but first I promised Nordlead I'd update the FAQ, so that'll keep me busy for the next several hours.

Am I the only one who enjoys Single Player despite it being bland?

It isn't even as bad as people make it out to be.