By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

megaman79 said:

Conduit and Natal together?

*claps* Post of the day

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I'm not sure who it was, but someone else also had the problem that when you zoom, that the reticule hits the ceiling/floor... (I had this problem too at that time)

I was playing story mode, and I realized that the Trust agents couldn't shoot worth a crap with long ranges, so I went into my controls, and surely enough, Trust controls were the reason why sniping goes haywire...

So basically, if you want to use the scope on your weapons, either you have to turn your sensitivity to around 30 (which REALLY sucks), or change your camera style to human.

I play with human camera now... Who the hell plays with Drudge, BTW?

Question: How do you do the adding friends of friends thing?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

You dont add the friends of friends, you can just play/chat with them. You can chat with a friend of a friend without added them.

I dont understnd what the whole 'camera style' does.

thekitchensink said:
Question: How do you do the adding friends of friends thing?

In a private game, you can click on someone who is your friend's friend, and add them...

Around the Network

speaking of hackers....i shot this guy in the face for like 5 seconds and he wouldn't die. I just figured he had lag or something. This makes me want to play only private matches. Why do people have to ruin everything. HVS better fix this before it gets out of hand and they start losing sales

Finally got this game.

Here is my Friend Code:

Tag: Powerman

5241-9764-9777

If you add me please PM right away I want to avoid cheaters just like the rest of you guys.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Voltaire said:

Neither do I.  Someone please explain.

Also, can we set up a private VGC match for tonight?  Anyone down?

Kenology said:
Voltaire said:

Neither do I.  Someone please explain.

Also, can we set up a private VGC match for tonight?  Anyone down?

Not sure how feasible that would be. Unfortunately, our friends lists can only hold up to twelve people and there's no doubt in my mind that we all have different sets of friends. It would be very hard to get a single match to start.

However, we probably could get several going on with out the full amount of people. It would be fun regardless! =]

The BuShA owns all!

^ We can have 64 people on our friends list. And we can easily set up a match, here's how:

1). We all agree on a time to go on.
2). One person will be designated to set up a private room.
3). We all join that room instantly!

Of course, you're right in that other people from that person's list may join the room too. But that's ok.