By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

About 90% of my friends haven't added me yet >:(
So here's my code again:
4297-0757-1029

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

Am I the only one that got my ass handed to me at the end of Level 3 in SP? I can destroy most of the spawn points but then get over run by the aliens. ARGH! I almost threw my controllers down. I still have to beat this part of the stage... I must have died like 20 times already trying to beat it.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I think a game tonight could work. Most people dont work on Sundays anyway right. Hows about 6-7PDT? So who can make that?

How do I know who added me so I can add them? lol Everyone I know added me I've added.

...Plus it seems like the guys I find online have Wii speak and make me feel like a dork cause I don't yet! *shakes fist @ Kenology & L.C.E.C*

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Tonight at 6 or 7p sounds good to me.

Around the Network

If people add my code I'll be able to make it online from 6 to 7 pacific time, so 9 to 10 eastern, I'll be online

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Masschamber

I added your code. Do you have WiiSpeak?

We have 3 folks confirmed for tonight, need more.

Kenology said:
Voltaire said:
I dont understnd what the whole 'camera style' does.

Neither do I.  Someone please explain.

Also, can we set up a private VGC match for tonight?  Anyone down?

go to it... it's kinda difficult to explain. There are 4 options and three settings within each option:

Camera Style: Human*Trust*Drudge*Custom

Within those types, these options get changed:

Turning: Wii Remote*Wii Remote When Crouched*Nunchuk
X-turning: Always*Never*When Crouched
Y-axis: Always*Never*When Crouched*Always with deadzone

Basically, picking Always with deadzone for Y, makes zooming in for sniping VERY inaccurate...

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

HI everyone.

After having played SP and MP for a little while, I just dont think this game is for me. The MP is more Halo than I am used to. Granted there is a majority of peepls who will love this but I am not one of them. I have decided to stop playing this game. Here are some of my takeaways from the game.

Things I like most of the game are:

1.Controls
2. Customization
3. SFX (technical)
4. Character art (technical)

Things I like Least of the game:
1. Gameplay
2. Level Design
3. Environment visuals
4. Lighting
5. Aliasing (though this is pretty hugely important)
6. Online bugs

I just got the game on Tuesday and have played it for a bit. Though I was very excited for the game to come out, it will now be my trade in for Wii Sports Resort. I am not trying to start an internet nerd flame conflagration just expressing my disappointment in the final product.

Here is hoping Grinder or Gladiator will be much better.

Back to COD WAW Wii.....