By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We are blessed with a nintendo big wig!

Roma said:

Wow soulsamurai you are so cool for doing what you did…. NOT!!

OriGin said:
lol if someone that retarded worked for nintendo i wouldn't think they would be doing as well as they are.

For all I know you should be banned for that as that is an insult. Why is he not banned yet!!?!!!?

Because it is rather justified, quite simply.

When I write Fact: in one part of the post, and opinion: (or a similar word), it's not because I can then say "my opinion can't be wrong". It is to inform what part is pure facts, and which part I try to draw a conclusion in.

Around the Network

wow, good job on making yourself seem like a much bigger ass than the guy you're trying to defame.

Get lost in the middle, what was that all about?

60 AAA on wii, yeah right

In my last hour I'm slave to power of death!!!

what I like it that he was getting beaten up buy some wii-haterz, when some of that info may very well come true.

Just look at the end with the "who the hell wants to play a fps on the wii?" bullcrap.

Stupid children will learn. Wii will have all the same biggest 3rd party games. FPS will be proven on Conduit and games building on its footsteps, just as it is building on Metroid Prime 3.

Torillian said:
While this isn't the most highly moral thing, there is no rule against copying an IM conversation you had with someone and putting it in a thread. If you don't want what you say on IM to get out then keep it amongst people you trust.

I love you!

Around the Network

Is this before or after the cyber sex?

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Wow I have to say every single aspect of this thread amused me. I am not going to say whether the OP is right or wrong or if that dude deserved it but what I will say that the internet can be scary in how forthright people will be when everything is anonymous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.