By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We are blessed with a nintendo big wig!

lol if someone that retarded worked for nintendo i wouldn't think they would be doing as well as they are.

Around the Network

wrong ...

Most people do not comprehend that the internet is a public forum by design. What you say does not evaporate into the aether. Your only privacy is your anonymity. Once you say something it basically lasts until it is purged from the system. So with enough money, and a little effort you can obtain any chat log your heart so desires.

I judge these situations on merit. This is morally neutral. One poster is gossiping. The proof being a chat log doesn't change what it is. It just removes a chance to bullshit ones way out of it. Can we be overly harsh how many of us haven't gossiped about a private conversation. As always with such things its a personal judgment as to whether to share, or what good comes of it.

The other poster is lying, and engaging in identity theft. Proclaiming they have a title, and are a representative for others. That is just fraudulent behavior. Not only should they be ashamed that they did so, but they should be even more ashamed that they were utterly pathetic at doing so. Word to the wise a lie is only as good as the liar telling it. Bad liars shouldn't lie they will just be immediately caught and mocked.

Both did something repugnant, but I am not going to mock or treat either with disdain. When you are unscrupulous shit has a way of blowing back on you. Which is worse the one offering incentive, or the one snatching it. Both were in it for their own personal gain.

Wow, just wow...

Doesn't seem like soulsamurai has much of a soul.

This looks like a chat conversation, not an IM conversation. While I think it is rude to copy and paste an IM, I don't see a problem with someone doing that with something from chat as long as they don't do it out of context. This looks real and not rude.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

Although it was probably unnecessary to share the IM with everyone I've gotta say that maybe the "bigwig" will stop and think about what he types or how he presents himself (i.e. perhaps he'll stop fabricating lies...making predictions that are ridiculous is not a crime, however silly they are), whether online or not.

Was Soul mean in posting this? No. He simply caught someone in the act who was prancing around, spewing lies and blowing things up more and more to the point where anyone could tell he was a fake (and you can tell fairly early into the conversation). I really don't see why anyone feels sorry for this guy. He did something wrong, he's been punished, he'll hopefully learn.

He should probably be glad this community was so forgiving. On any other forum on the net there would be nothing but pure destruction in the wake of that IM.

Her footsteps are the ever falling snow...

Dodece said:
Most people do not comprehend that the internet is a public forum by design. What you say does not evaporate into the aether. Your only privacy is your anonymity. Once you say something it basically lasts until it is purged from the system. So with enough money, and a little effort you can obtain any chat log your heart so desires. 

sorry, but people need to have ethics (even  in a forum of the internet), you should not defame a person creating a topic in a forum like this making a lot of people laugh of the guy. Is not because the internet is public that you will defame a lot of people, right? I think that this is one of the reasons for "what you said in the IM, stays in the IM", we are a comunity, if you create a topic laughing of a guy, a lot of people will know that this guy did something not so good, the guy will lose his credibility.

Hisiru said:
Dodece said:

sorry, but people need to have ethics (even  in a forum of the internet), you should not defame a person creating a topic in a forum like this making a lot of people laugh of the guy. Is not because the internet is public that you will defame a lot of people, right? I think that this is one of the reasons for "what you said in the IM, stays in the IM", we are a comunity, if you create a topic laughing of a guy, a lot of people will know that this guy did something not so good, the guy will lose his credibility.

honestly with only 1 post before this thread and him claiming things for hours before i even got there evidently from what woopah was telling me, he threw away his credibility about 5 minutes into the ims. Now how long do you think he would have lasted in the forums themself pulling that off? I called him out on his lie.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Well, I can't tell that you are wrong this time.

Misleading topic. I thought someone is selling some Nintendo brand wigs. I'd buy some.