By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We are blessed with a nintendo big wig!

@soulsamurai

If what you say is true then why did you make this about the ninty thing.

I do not understand why you didn't report him for calling you a pedophile as this is highly offensive.

IM or not nobody should talk like that to anyone and if they believe this about someone they should report it to the admins.

If you can show me all of what you have said I will be more than understanding as to why you won't apoligize.

Finally this thread is wrong and best locked if you get the mods to lock it and put all of what you discribe using IM in my thread I can look at it and if it is as you say i will get the mods to lock mine.

By not putting all info in you left yourself open.

Around the Network

Because I have a life and don't stay in the ims all day. I leave I come back later, when you leave your IM data is erased. Plus i wasn't really butt sore about him calling me a ped, but after he speaks so much crap after a while it eggs on you. Also if you're in the IMs pretty much anything goes, however as he learned watch what you say. While he was making me agitated before, him making a fool of himself was funny and the perfect way to get back.

I'm a really easy going guy, it takes a lot to upset me, and he did. This thread isn't breaking any rules, and it may make me look like an ass in the progress, but i hope this guy learns to grow up from it. I would much rather have him taught by public humility then through moderation action. I frequent the IMs a lot, and most people there know who I'm and so far the people who were there agree with me, albeit be it harsh.

As I said before if you want proof ask Nordlead as he was there for a short while and caught the pedo part at least. I can't magically pull up the old IM conversations there is no option for that.

Edit: its 5:36 A.M. where im at im going to bed. Also in all honesty people will forget this ever happened via 1 week.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

...thus furthering why I think the IM tool wasn't worth investing time into.

Not sure how to proceed from here it would be a good gesture to get this thread locked I understand that you can' t show me.

@Hisiru

No the point I was making is that people were overreacting, because they actually thought a privacy existed. The internet saves chat logs and they are there to be accessed by anyone with the will and the resources. Your only privacy is anonymity.

Further more he said these things in a open chat room. So how much privacy was he really entitled to. Any member of this community could have strolled it without any notice looked, and walked away.

Let me ask you this how would you have felt if the original poster had just provided us with a detailed account in his own words. I bet most wouldn't have cried foul. I think most of the problem is people are uncomfortable with the fact that there is such a thing as concrete proof of what they say. Seeing as in real life we can always bullshit our way out of dumb shit we say.

On another point isn't this the exact same thing as quoting a forum post. How is it different. Especially if it is referenced at a far later date. When accounts exist that did not exist previously?

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Torillian said:
While this isn't the most highly moral thing, there is no rule against copying an IM conversation you had with someone and putting it in a thread. If you don't want what you say on IM to get out then keep it amongst people you trust.

Making threads to flame a member isn't right, regardless if they said it or not.

But we insult top company executives all the time on the forum.  How is this any different? 

All the involved parties should be ashamed of themselves

-that is all

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Wow. just wow. Who would do something like that?

Wow soulsamurai you are so cool for doing what you did…. NOT!!

OriGin said:
lol if someone that retarded worked for nintendo i wouldn't think they would be doing as well as they are.

For all I know you should be banned for that as that is an insult. Why is he not banned yet!!?!!!?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I love it when threads don't go the way that the creator thought they would.

Keep up the good work.

OT: Honestly, pretty lame, really. It's the internet, you should expect people to get desperate and say stupid things or lie. It's not even about bringing yourself down to their level by doing this, it's more you being foolish for even bothering to waste your time doing it.