By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We are blessed with a nintendo big wig!

@soulsamurai

what you don't seem to realize is that you have throw much of your own credibility away that he was over the top but what you did was rude bad mannered and cowardly you should have taken him to task in IM not slyly posted this rubbish yes I said rubbish

Around the Network
mjdans said:
@soulsamurai

what you don't seem to realize is that you have throw much of your own credibility away that he was over the top but what you did was rude bad mannered and cowardly you should have taken him to task in IM not slyly posted this rubbish yes I said rubbish

cowardly? I personally gave him a link to it, and i think your mistaking credibility for integrity. Don't do foolish stuff and I won't put you on a pedestal.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

@soulsamurai

yes cowadly not only did you create this thread to humiliate him you gave him a link so you could gloat at first I thought that you had just made a bad error of judgement but now I can see you really did stoop as low as anyone could possibly go.

To think I actually liked to see what you had to say.

At first I thought that locking this thread was a good idea but if you keep going on like this you will only do yourself damage.

Give the man a break. I already posted why I think that this wasn't a very rude thing to do in the other thread, so I won't do that again. However, you're now blaming him for telling the other person that he posted this? What he did is far, far better than not telling the other guy. This way, he had a chance to defend himself.

What the Mario guy did would not have been accepted anywhere on the net. You could argue that what Soul did was rather... shady, as IMs should be private - but it was by no means incredibly rude.

You, Mj, on the other hand, have repeatedly now called this guy rude, "going as low as at all possible" and several other this, without really proving anything more.

When I write Fact: in one part of the post, and opinion: (or a similar word), it's not because I can then say "my opinion can't be wrong". It is to inform what part is pure facts, and which part I try to draw a conclusion in.

Actually I am Kazuo Hirai.... and Uncharted 2 will sell 20m. We already have 10m retail pre-orders on it, and we will be selling official Uncharted merchandise under the "Half-tuck" brand name, and the PS3 is undertracked by 12m

See, I can say stupid stuff as well, it doesn't really matter whether or not it is on IM really

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Actually I am Kazuo Hirai.... and Uncharted 2 will sell 20m. We already have 10m retail pre-orders on it, and we will be selling official Uncharted merchandise under the "Half-tuck" brand name, and the PS3 is undertracked by 12m

See, I can say stupid stuff as well, it doesn't really matter whether or not it is on IM really

Damn, no wonder video gaming is going to hell - Kazuo Hiray and the leader of NoA have been addicted to VGChartz, and do thus not do anything clever at all.

I'm starting to think the reason Bill Gates retired is to become Ioi and make VGChartz, to trap Nintendo and Sony.

When I write Fact: in one part of the post, and opinion: (or a similar word), it's not because I can then say "my opinion can't be wrong". It is to inform what part is pure facts, and which part I try to draw a conclusion in.

@Pinab

As to your opinion of what is rude and what is not it is worth as much as mine.

If you read op it is clear that what was said in IM is tongue in cheek [not ment to be taken serious].

This can even be seen by the reaction of the victim of this thread.

A lot of people don't like this.

finnally if the man had himself been willing to give a man a break this cheap thread would not have been started.

@Munkeh111

I agree stupid stuff will always be stupid stuff.

ehis is about the op trying to humiliate someone.

mjdans said:
@Pinab

As to your opinion of what is rude and what is not it is worth as much as mine.

If you read op it is clear that what was said in IM is tongue in cheek [not ment to be taken serious].

This can even be seen by the reaction of the victim of this thread.

A lot of people don't like this.

finnally if the man had himself been willing to give a man a break this cheap thread would not have been started.

@Munkeh111

I agree stupid stuff will always be stupid stuff.

ehis is about the op trying to humiliate someone.

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously that he was the head of NoA? Oh thank god for telling me, I never would have realized.

The reaction of the victim? The victim? Okay... Fine. "That's not cool". "You're getting banned".

Yeah, he was really heartbroken.

And once again - you're correct. If the OP had just ignored what the "Mario man" had said, he would not have created this thread. Excellent observation.

@Pinab

It was not taken seriously as can be seen by the reply's.

the op didn't call him on it but rather played along they were all involved not fooled by what was said I have gone on record saying that the victim made poor comments.

I also said that the op had made a mistake and would be judged by how he fixed it.

He was clearly upset.

I'm happy to give the op a break if he asks a mod to lock this thread and opens another one apologising to the victim.

I have in the past enjoyed the op comments and would like to in the future.

I'm not going to apologize to the guy, and I don't regret posting what I did. The guy was seriously trying to come off as a Nintendo employee and a few people messaged me saying he was doing the same stuff earlier. It's not tongue-in-cheek as many of you are saying. Also the guy was being a jerk for the longest while in the IM. He got good for a while so I was ignoring what he said before. Then he took some of my words out of context and started calling me a pedophile within the IM. Now in the IM, anything goes in there so I was once again just letting it slide, but everyone else saw it was out of context. Don't beleive me then ask Nordlead.

After that the IM died down a bit and people started leaving he started pulling the nintendo employee thing to me and nightstriker. woopah told me he was doing it earlier. What he was saying then was so ridiculously funny at the time it was happening. As I said in my OP did I go about it the wrong way? Yes, but do i regret it? No. I went that entire IM with him without insulting him so this is my own little way of making him bury his own grave.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2