By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sweet. Vagabond is now a proud owner of a DS lite.

Soriku said:
You promised me you'd beat it over the Summer...

Hmm, I did say I would beat some games over the summer for you, but I don't remember TWEWY being one of them.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Metroid Prime Hunters
Mario Kart DS
Jump Ultimate Stars (Import Only)
Sonic Rush
Super Mario 64 DS
Pokemon (one of them)
Guitar Hero On Tour (one of them)

GTA:CW is great, just don't play it around the kids

Soriku said:
Ignore outlaw, he hasn't even beat the game lol. TWEWY is awesome :)

You should be ignored, so people would not be disappointed with TWEWY. I thought it was absolute garbage. :P

I read a review of TWEWY and it sounds awesome, and I love RPGs in general so I think it will go well.

Also somebody said sonic rush above, I forgot all about those games. I am on that, old school sonic FTW!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
Soriku said:
The World Ends With You!!!!!

I just ordered that on Amazon. Should have it next week. That game does sound really awesome.

I recongise as you have already paid for the game my advice is late, but it really is not what the hype of this site makes it out to be.

I bought it and simply couldn't get into it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

The_vagabond7 said:
I read a review of TWEWY and it sounds awesome, and I love RPGs in general so I think it will go well.

Also somebody said sonic rush above, I forgot all about those games. I am on that, old school sonic FTW!

Same here. This is exactly how I went into it. TWEWY and Professor Layton were the games that made me want a DS.

well... TWEWY is a great game, but like every game in the world, have people that like it, and have people that doesn't. The gameplay in the begin is really complicated, and if you don't understand the gameplay, it becomes boring. I loved the game, storyline, songs, etc.

and sorry copyright, but I downloaded all the songs :).

Esa-Petteri said:
Soriku said:

You should be ignored, so people would not be disappointed with TWEWY. I thought it was absolute garbage. :P

He's only allowed like 3 games a year. Do you think he's ever going to admit to one of his few yearly games sucking? Besides, TWEWY is supposed to be very good.

Congrats Vegabond. I'd like a DS of my own sooner or later.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Soriku said:

He's only allowed like 3 games a year. You think he's ever gonna say one the few he actually gets to buy sucks even if it does? Besides, TWEWY is supposed to be very good.

Congrats Vegabond. I'd like DS of my own sooner or later.

It would suck so bad to get a bad one and have to play the other two for an entire year.