By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sweet. Vagabond is now a proud owner of a DS lite.

I've been meaning to get one, but I usually have too much to play as it is. But I got an extra little something on my paycheck this week, so I thought "what the hell?" So I am now the owner of a white DS lite (screw the overpriced DSi) and two games. Elite Beat Agents, and Final Fantasy Tactics A2. I want to get "the world ends with you" but they didn't have it at my EB games, so I'll find that later. I'm charging the beauty now, and I look forward to some good portable fun later. Finally something to do while my wife is in the dressing room at clothing stores!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Oh yeah, I meant to ask what are everybody's favorite DS games?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Professor Layton and The Curious Village is my top game...

Former something....

Soriku said:
The World Ends With You!!!!!

I just ordered that on Amazon. Should have it next week. That game does sound really awesome.

Nice. It's a great system. Good call on the DSL over the DSi.

My favourite DS games? Off the top of my head:

Final Fantasy IV DS;
Elite Beat Agents;
Brain Age;
Dragon Quest IV;
Professor Leyton;
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass; and
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
(Oh, and Disgaea, but I already have it for PS2)

Around the Network

Congrats! It's got too many great games, really. :p

I personally really like Zelda PH, Hotel Dusk, the Phoenix Wright games, Tingle RPG, FF IV, TWEWY, Viewtiful Joe DT, Advance Wars (especially Days of Ruin), Kirby Canvas Curse, Mario Kart, New SMB, Rune Factory, the Castlevania games, Animal Crossing, Chrono Trigger, Mario & Luigi, N+ (really, get this), Professor Layton, Yoshi's Island, Wario Ware Touched, Trauma Center 1&2, Picross, Fire Emblem, Contact and... Bust a Move. Well yeah I'm just a sucker for Bust a Move.

... God I have too many DS games. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Professor Layton is great, and is probably my #1.

Closely followed by these two

New Super Mario Bros
The Legned of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I agree with Hotel Dusk / Ace Attorney / Professor Layton.

Also, Dark Spire, Dragon Quest IV/V, Etrian Odyssey, Front Mission, Advance Wars, Trauma Center, Crono Trigger, etc.

You want TWEWY? I'll give it to you for free. :P

Soriku said:
The World Ends With You!!!!!

you don't even have a ds

OP: All Ace Attorney games + Contra 4