By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sweet. Vagabond is now a proud owner of a DS lite.

I got admit I never will say ANYTHING about the Wii , but the DS has been a great part of my gaming this generation . Good buy!

Around the Network

I do have to ask, for those recomending Pheonix Right, which one should I get? It seems he's had a few games.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
I do have to ask, for those recomending Pheonix Right, which one should I get? It seems he's had a few games.

It's best to go in order.

Cactus said:
The_vagabond7 said:

It's best to go in order.

Good to know. I'll start with the first one.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

the order:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Around the Network

Yes, definitely play them in order, it's a continuing storyline that would be kind of hard to follow if you didn't play them in chronological order.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

My gf has a ds lite and I still roll with the ds phat. Right now I am playing chrono trigger and loving it I'm about 22 hours in. I still have not opened fire emblem shadow dragon, final fantasy tactics a2, and final fantasy 4.

Congrats! that's the best pick for handhelds. Screw the DSi.

My favorites: New Super Mario Bros, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy IV DS.

Congrats! Hope you enjoy it.

My favorites are Final Fantasy IV, Hotel Dusk and Ninja Gaiden.

I rented The Dark Spire a few days ago, and it's addictive. It's similar to Wizardry, if you ever played it (old-school, first person dungeon crawler). The game is difficult because there's pratically no explanation on how things work; you'll use walkthroughs for something at least.

I never used walktrough for "The Dark Spire", and I am playing this game for days. The difficulty is insane, you always have to use the INN and a Priest. The only thing that needs of a walktrough, is to see where in the game have an item around the map, but you can see if an item is on the map by pressing the "Y" (or "X", I don't remember).

I am sorry for the bad english, I am trying to improve...