By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sweet. Vagabond is now a proud owner of a DS lite.

ameratsu said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Soriku said:
Ignore outlaw, he hasn't even beat the game lol. TWEWY is awesome :)

You should be ignored, so people would not be disappointed with TWEWY. I thought it was absolute garbage. :P

He's only allowed like 3 games a year. You think he's ever gonna say one the few he actually gets to buy sucks even if it does? Besides, TWEWY is supposed to be very good.

Really? :o Why is that and how do you know it? I can't even think of having only 3 games a year.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
I read a review of TWEWY and it sounds awesome, and I love RPGs in general so I think it will go well.

Also somebody said sonic rush above, I forgot all about those games. I am on that, old school sonic FTW!

I bought this game, but I am really disappointed. It is not a bad game, but is not an old school sonic. You don't explores the scenarios, you only needs to press "->" and jump to pass the stages. I will sell my copy one day, but it is not a bad game..

The_vagabond7 said:
I read a review of TWEWY and it sounds awesome, and I love RPGs in general so I think it will go well.

Also somebody said sonic rush above, I forgot all about those games. I am on that, old school sonic FTW!

s. aAnd might I suggest Trauma Center? it is best on DS... Better than on Wii...

Esa-Petteri said:
ameratsu said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Soriku said:
Ignore outlaw, he hasn't even beat the game lol. TWEWY is awesome :)

You should be ignored, so people would not be disappointed with TWEWY. I thought it was absolute garbage. :P

He's only allowed like 3 games a year. You think he's ever gonna say one the few he actually gets to buy sucks even if it does? Besides, TWEWY is supposed to be very good.

Really? :o Why is that and how do you know it? I can't even think of having only 3 games a year.

Because that's the max amount his parents will buy for him. The whole idea of making money is completely foreign to Soriku. (even though I would make a way to earn $ at 15.)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So far I really like Elite Beat Agents. Those guys just kick ass, I wish I had them at my beck and call in life.

Final Fantasy A2 is exactly what I expected, and that is not bad in any way. I love me some final fantasy tactics.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
So far I really like Elite Beat Agents. Those guys just kick ass, I wish I had them at my beck and call in life.

Final Fantasy A2 is exactly what I expected, and that is not bad in any way. I love me some final fantasy tactics.

Elite Beat Agents is freaking amazing. But it gets annoyingly difficult though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
The_vagabond7 said:

Elite Beat Agents is freaking amazing. But it gets annoyingly difficult though.

I prefer Ouendan, is more hard than EBA, and I love japanese songs.

Phoenix Wright games are excellent. Apollo Justice is not very good. There 3 Castlevania games, all of them good, Portrait of Ruin being the weakest IMO. New Super Mario Bros is awesome, I have never met someone that dislike this game. Dragon Quest 4 is great if you like old school RPGs. The Final Fantasy games are all weak (even FF 4).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I think Kirby: Canvas Curse is one of the greatest uses of the touchscreen on the DS. It's from 2005, and still amazing. It should cost maybe a buck or two by now. I highly highly recommend it.

Also, you can use your DS to download demos from your Wii. Czech out the demo for Rhythm Heaven and whatever else is on there.

Etrian Odyssey 1&2(but i think it'll be so hard to find a new copy now ,even used one.)
Pokemon Platinum
Rune Factory 1&2(feel free to take months to get all girls.) XD
Phoenix Wright series(made my head exploded.)
Ryhthm Paradise(crazy game ,crazy fun.)
Retro Game Challange(ah ,old days...)
Dokapon Journey(10 times better when play with friends.)
Touch Detective 1&2
Advance Wars series

And more ,DS really got enormous library of epic game. :D