By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So then... Seraphic has a Wii now...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:

HD fanboy? You didn't have an HDTV until last week!

Before then, everything was "SD SHAT" for you.

Liez..... oh wait...

At anyrate its not final yet, my mom will only buy the Wii for us IF both ME and my Dad agree to play with her all at the same time as a family.

Thats gonna be hard because my dad is a PS3 Fanboy (lol funny that my mum is a Wii one) and i despise t3h wii with a blazing passion.

So if it depends on me and my dad if the thing comes in our household, it may have conversted my uncle, bro and sis, but...We Will not Go quitely.... *Epic Music*

ha your still at the age where you think you and your dad have a say in things, lol.  

Around the Network
irstupid said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:

HD fanboy? You didn't have an HDTV until last week!

Before then, everything was "SD SHAT" for you.

Liez..... oh wait...

At anyrate its not final yet, my mom will only buy the Wii for us IF both ME and my Dad agree to play with her all at the same time as a family.

Thats gonna be hard because my dad is a PS3 Fanboy (lol funny that my mum is a Wii one) and i despise t3h wii with a blazing passion.

So if it depends on me and my dad if the thing comes in our household, it may have conversted my uncle, bro and sis, but...We Will not Go quitely.... *Epic Music*

ha your still at the age where you think you and your dad have a say in things, lol.  

Haha, seriously.  This is exactly why Iwata and the team at Nintendo said one of their main priorities with the Wii was capturing moms; they ultimately decide what new gadgets come into all households.

So I was out at Gamestop one day buying hardcore games like Madworld, and No more heroes. Then I was gonna buy Burnout paradise. When a random lady stopped me and said, "Isn't the wii great. They have games for people like me."

I was like "WTF, the games you play aren't game it all. It is a cheap scale/exercise equipment. OH and you will love Jillian fitness game."

In one day three random people told me about the wii.

A skinny little 12 year old girl wanted wii fit. This was a couple months back so it was still sold out. I laughed and told he good luck finding one it has ben sold out for a year.

I am sorry to hear that everyone around you is getting a wii. Just hold onto your PS3 for dear life and hope Sony gets a government bailout so they don't go under.

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

Megadude said:
Gratz man! I got a Wii as Well! You have a fun month ahead of you.

*Disclaimer: The preceding statement was a joke. Wii is great. If you took offence, there is a 78% chance that you have sand in your vagina.

Best disclaimer ever.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

hope you play your wii more than me, mine is getting lots of dust.

Around the Network
Ari_Gold said:

Yeah so does my Atari 2600, that things a piece of trash, the non HD pixels piss me off :P

(no one really cares if you don't play a system it only serves to try to take a shot at/annoy someone, so what's the point mr. Gold)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Ari_Gold said:

I know right! Wii has like NO games, what am i supposed to play!? It just sits there and gathers dust!

How technical is your game?

Teh wii can play games? :O

Jo21 said:

hang there >_o

"wii helps u lose weight".

ROFL so does exercise and its free and more fun and twice as fast.

But little man, have you ever heard of motivasion which comes in unlimited forms? And even different motivasions is more heathy?

oooo i want one too now