By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So then... Seraphic has a Wii now...

Cougarman said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Cougarman said:
how dare they have fun on the inferior Wii? dont they know it doesn't even display HD, i would break their wii if i was you and replace it with a PS2.

If i did that my uncle would shove his phat PS2 up my arse, which he now leaves in the guest room.

Thats like saying Wii > PS2... Which is nothing but lies.

that whole post was wack, i mean i asked you to replace a SD console with another SD console :P

:D reverse joking ftw!

@Max and that other dude- I was half joking and half not... lol i just found it funny, i didn't expect this one bit until my uncle went all Wii-Sports on everyone.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Cougarman said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Cougarman said:
how dare they have fun on the inferior Wii? dont they know it doesn't even display HD, i would break their wii if i was you and replace it with a PS2.

If i did that my uncle would shove his phat PS2 up my arse, which he now leaves in the guest room.

Thats like saying Wii > PS2... Which is nothing but lies.

that whole post was wack, i mean i asked you to replace a SD console with another SD console :P

:D reverse joking ftw!

@Max and that other dude- I was half joking and half not... lol i just found it funny, i didn't expect this one bit until my uncle went all Wii-Sports on everyone.

Then I like your Uncle.... Wii Sports is a great game, one of my favourites.

I've played the Wii for about 3 hours this past month. I hate it. Thought Wii sports was boring, DBZ:T3 was horrible compared to the already pretty lame PS2 version. I Really couldn't play Smash with the Wii-Mote... ended up using the GameCube controller.

Perhaps Twilight Princess can change my mind about the Wii...

4 ≈ One

Good parody thread.

Khuutra said:
Good parody thread.

lol, thank you, glad someone got it form the get-go. :P

@Dgc- i agree, Twilight might be the only thing i'd end up liking to.

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
I've played the Wii for about 3 hours this past month. I hate it. Thought Wii sports was boring, DBZ:T3 was horrible compared to the already pretty lame PS2 version. I Really couldn't play Smash with the Wii-Mote... ended up using the GameCube controller.

Perhaps Twilight Princess can change my mind about the Wii...

Probably wont, the controls are horrible and tiring, not to mention Twilight Princess sucks compared to the other Zelda's, it's too much like OoT. On top of that there are NO good games coming, and the ones that are will probably suck cause wii controls dont work. Don't try Galaxy either, way overrated. Seriously, just stick with PS3 :)

How technical is your game?

@seraphic_sixaxis and @dgc1808, "twilight princess" is the best motion controled game on the wii, playing twilight princess on the wii , after that u can never play zelda any other way i promise. :) enjoy :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@seraphic_sixaxis and @dgc1808, "twilight princess" is the best motion controled game on the wii, playing twilight princess on the wii , after that u can never play zelda any other way i promise. :) enjoy :)
@sixaxis and dgc: Don't listen to ROBOTECHHEAVEN, Twilight Princess sucks compared to all other Zelda's, the motion controls are just frustrating and stupid. FFXIII is better than Zelda anyway. Just a waste of time and money, don't bother, Wii's not worth it. :)

EDIT: Don't listen to Soriku either, they're all obviously just fanboys. Galaxy is overrated LBP is so much better, ToS2 sucks compared to Vesperia, NMH is boring and Madworld is too short which means its crap

How technical is your game?

You should try to buy them some bridge titles to slowly convert them to hardcore gamers. Like Punch-Out!! in a few days. Or Mario Kart, anybody can play that, and they can play players together or 12 players online.

Or at least do what you can to keep them playing the good party games and not the bad ones. Yes, you will have to learn the language of party games and learn how to find the good ones. WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE.

LOL thats funny!

Tifa got MOVES!