By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So then... Seraphic has a Wii now...

IxisNaugus said:
@seraphic_sixaxis and @dgc1808, "twilight princess" is the best motion controled game on the wii, playing twilight princess on the wii , after that u can never play zelda any other way i promise. :) enjoy :)
@sixaxis and dgc: Don't listen to ROBOTECHHEAVEN, Twilight Princess sucks compared to all other Zelda's, the motion controls are just frustrating and stupid. FFXIII is better than Zelda anyway. Just a waste of time and money, don't bother, Wii's not worth it. :)

Twilight Princess is way better than OoT.

Otherwise I agree, other Zeldas are better.

As for your "unreleased game" is better than comment, I shall leave it at simply calling it to your attention.

As for claiming the Wii isn't worth it... perhaps it isn't for some, but then to me the PS3 is definately not worth it, and I wouldn't even consider buying an X360, neither have enough worthwhile games to justify their price.

Around the Network

People, people. I'm just joining in on the fun here. These guys have taken their precious time to come and tell us how they've played these Wii games and hated them. The least we can do is bash the console and its games as well so they somehow feel better about their own console of choice. Fighting them doesn't work, and they obviously wont listen to our recommendations and always have some excuse for thinking another way. Can't beat em, join em! At least until they get bored and go back under their bridge ;)

How technical is your game?

Dude I'm so glad Nintendo has brought your family together.

HD fanboy? You didn't have an HDTV until last week!

Before then, everything was "SD SHAT" for you.

I'm going to be a partial owner of a Wii also in a couple of weeks my younger brother is getting one.

Around the Network

good 4 you.

How could you?We lost another one guys.

makingmusic476 said:

HD fanboy? You didn't have an HDTV until last week!

Before then, everything was "SD SHAT" for you.

Liez..... oh wait...

At anyrate its not final yet, my mom will only buy the Wii for us IF both ME and my Dad agree to play with her all at the same time as a family.

Thats gonna be hard because my dad is a PS3 Fanboy (lol funny that my mum is a Wii one) and i despise t3h wii with a blazing passion.

So if it depends on me and my dad if the thing comes in our household, it may have conversted my uncle, bro and sis, but...We Will not Go quitely.... *Epic Music*

well you gotta look on the bright side, you can probably get your parents to get the games that might interest you on the Wii that's not Wiifit or party games, some are pretty good.

I've had that nightmare!