By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So then... Seraphic has a Wii now...

Well if it really comes true just get Wii Punch-Out!! I'm sure you will like that I'm even looking forward to that and so far I haven't even touched a Wii yet even though I had plenty of opportunities to do so since one of my friends owns one. As a matter of fact he is partially to blame for my younger brother getting one.

Around the Network

The Wii has the Virtual Console . And it has 100% backwards compatibility with GameCube games. So it's 12 consoles in one, and has some of the best games from every single generation on it. If you actually can't find something you like on the Wii, then what are you even doing here? You just don't like video games.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
The Wii has the Virtual Console . And it has 100% backwards compatibility with GameCube games. So it's 12 consoles in one, and has some of the best games from every single generation on it. If you actually can't find something you like on the Wii, then what are you even doing here? You just don't like video games.

Does....Does it have Crystal Shards...in HD?... >_>

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

If you're willing to disregard 12 consoles at once because they don't have HD, you don't actually like video games.  You like pixels.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

If you're willing to disregard 12 consoles at once because they don't have HD, you don't actually like video games.  You like pixels.

Lol, 12? I've got an HDTV now buddy, i dont wan fugly on it good sir, and i've SEEN how my PS2 looks omg fugly as hell... and even if the Wii is abit better, if it looks ANYTHING like the mess that PS2 is on an HDTV then i do not wan teh fuglyness. >:(

And@Soriku.... Well..........................Erm.... PS3....... sort of has an Option.... where......you know...... HDTV + PS3's Web Browser + Hard-Drive = ....Yeah lets stop right there. XD

Around the Network

component cables?

Soriku said:
http://www.amazon.com/Official-Wii-Component-Video-Cable-Nintendo/dp/B000JJRV90

Oooohhhh...... righty then...

Hmmm, gotta show the parents this, if this makes the res doable then we may be playing some MH3 yet!

you can find cheaper ones without much quality difference, it still outputs at 480p though, I personally use the Wii with an upscaler that is HD Box Pro so the jaggie isn't that bad but it's a little more blurry that way and it goes into a VGA port instead.

My favorite part about the original post is when you said that your family wouldn't buy one of the HD systems because they so much better than the Wii and that they'd play it too much.

That's the funniest part of this joke thread.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Lol, 12? I've got an HDTV now buddy, i dont wan fugly on it good sir, and i've SEEN how my PS2 looks omg fugly as hell... and even if the Wii is abit better, if it looks ANYTHING like the mess that PS2 is on an HDTV then i do not wan teh fuglyness. >:(

The Wii can play all these games:

1. Wii Games

2. GameCube games

3. Arcade games

4. NES games

5. SNES games

6. Nintendo 64 games

7. Sega Master System games

8. Sega Genesis games

9. Commodore 64 games

10. Neo Geo games

11. TurboGrafx-16 games

12. TurboGrafx-CD games

(and MSX games, but only in Japan so far.)

And I play my Wii on a 56" HDTV.  Still have a SNES hooked up to it too actually.