By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So then... Seraphic has a Wii now...

One of us....

One of us....

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
irstupid said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:

HD fanboy? You didn't have an HDTV until last week!

Before then, everything was "SD SHAT" for you.

Liez..... oh wait...

At anyrate its not final yet, my mom will only buy the Wii for us IF both ME and my Dad agree to play with her all at the same time as a family.

Thats gonna be hard because my dad is a PS3 Fanboy (lol funny that my mum is a Wii one) and i despise t3h wii with a blazing passion.

So if it depends on me and my dad if the thing comes in our household, it may have conversted my uncle, bro and sis, but...We Will not Go quitely.... *Epic Music*

ha your still at the age where you think you and your dad have a say in things, lol.

Haha, seriously.  This is exactly why Iwata and the team at Nintendo said one of their main priorities with the Wii was capturing moms; they ultimately decide what new gadgets come into all households.

Sad to say... when it comes to moms thats fairly true...

Btw as an Update: They saw a local Wii bundle somewhere that had wii music (think it was radioshack or sears lol) anyway, point across it had Wii music + Wii xxxx she called me on the phone and told me about and i said "Mom... PS3 haz t3h Singstar....." Awkward silence soon followed... as i explained...

And wtf, you have a SNES connected to a 52" HDTV?! O_o