By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 Details Leaked

Mummelmann said:
A Russian villain? Wow! How do they come up with this stuff?

Its always the russians :((  "i though we got over this durring the cold war"

Around the Network
antfromtashkent said:
Mummelmann said:
A Russian villain? Wow! How do they come up with this stuff?

Its always the russians :((  "i though we got over this durring the cold war"

Well, they do (the industry) seem to be making a slow transition into Arabs as baddies in most games.

Hmm...looks like they're going to be sticking with the COD4 format, albeit with a few new bells and whistles.

I was hoping for co-op and player controlled vehicles for the multiplayer.

I mean with 12 million copies sold, they could probably demand the resources from Activision.

twesterm said:
Pyramid Head said:
jonnhytesta said:
"No co-op in story mode,"
hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah
and people complain about kz2. now what

i dont know anyone on earth waiting for the single player mode

im not sure i will even play it

cod should be online only, no one plays single player, and if they do they kind of are missing the point

::raises hand::

I play games for the single player only, in fact, I'm playing CoD4 for the single player only at the moment and don't even plan to look at the multipler.

Stop assuming every game needs co-op or do you think games weren't fun before 2000?

youre missing out on the best game experience ive had in years

multiplayer or not, their online mode is the shit end of story, and 8 million players cant be wrong

the sp is fun, but do yourself a favour and dont miss out

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Cant wait

Around the Network

srsly dood.... CoD4 online is the best FPS ive ever experienced

Pyramid Head said:
twesterm said:
Pyramid Head said:
jonnhytesta said:

cod should be online only, no one plays single player, and if they do they kind of are missing the point

I play games for the single player only, in fact, I'm playing CoD4 for the single player only at the moment and don't even plan to look at the multipler.

Stop assuming every game needs co-op or do you think games weren't fun before 2000?

multiplayer or not, their online mode is the shit end of story, and 8 million players cant be wrong

The best experience you have had in years.

No need to shove your opinion down other peoples throats.

Personally I enjoyed the campaign in COD4 and I loved going back and playing parts of the single-player with some of the cheats on, like slo-motion.

I'll be playing through the campaign in MW2 and going online. The best of both worlds in my opinion.

You forgot the most important part:

Soap is in the game as a "grizzled vet" NPC. Soap is the new Capt. of Task Force 141.

Dallinor said:
Pyramid Head said:
twesterm said:
Pyramid Head said:
jonnhytesta said:

Personally I enjoyed the campaign in COD4 and I loved going back and playing parts of the single-player with some of the cheats on, like slo-motion.

I'll be playing through the campaign in MW2 and going online. The best of both worlds in my opinion.

shoving it down his throat?

dont seem that way to me

you even said youre playing both, so did i.  he didnt bother with online, im telling him hes nuts

in my and most opinions cod 4 is ONLINE joy.  to not experience that is like having a wii and not using motion controls ever, totally missing the point.

im not backing off this either.  not even trying cod 4 online is MENTAL.  not trying to shove down anyones throat, but dont miss out for gods sake.

when MW2 comes out, why not hang out at a store and ask the people who buy it if they'll be going online.  i think you'll find EVERYONE is.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Pyramid Head said:
Dallinor said:
Pyramid Head said:
twesterm said:
Pyramid Head said:
jonnhytesta said:

shoving it down his throat?

dont seem that way to me

you even said youre playing both, so did i.  he didnt bother with online, im telling him hes nuts

in my and most opinions cod 4 is ONLINE joy.  to not experience that is like having a wii and not using motion controls ever, totally missing the point.

im not backing off this either.  not even trying cod 4 online is MENTAL.  not trying to shove down anyones throat, but dont miss out for gods sake.

when MW2 comes out, why not hang out at a store and ask the people who buy it if they'll be going online.  i think you'll find EVERYONE is.

Why am I nuts?  I DO NOT like multiplayer.  There are the rare exceptions like Left4Dead and Tetris DS, but for the most part I hate multiplayer and I hate online multiplayer even more.