By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lets say Nintendo Announced Wii HD at E3...

twingo said:
Garnett said:

And the hardware is significantly  better than PS3/360

LMFAO what world do you live in ?

I don't get what was wrong with this statement. He is mentioning a new pretty much, whole new console from Nintendo. Why wouldn't it be more powerful, even if slightly, than the consoles of the previous generation?

Around the Network

Depends on how much my wallet pisses itself.

sc94597 said:
twingo said:
Garnett said:

I don't get what was wrong with this statement. He is mentioning a new pretty much, whole new console from Nintendo. Why wouldn't it be more powerful, even if slightly, than the consoles of the previous generation?

Did you miss the GC to Wii power increase.  

@Twingo did you miss the hole N64 to GC power increase?

I would buy it but it wouldn't release for another year anyway.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

what is the point of this thread again?

hello how are you.

would I buy it now? No theres still way too many games coming out on all three systems plus its just too early for the next-gen.

However if there is an HD Wii launched in 2011/2012 then I'll be all over that bad boy.

@megaman79

AMAZING profil pic...John Locke is the freaking man

BenVTrigger said:
@megaman79

AMAZING profil pic...John Locke is the freaking man

Usually robocop but its a special Jacob killing John Locke awesomeness edition for the next week.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

twingo said:
sc94597 said:
twingo said:
Garnett said:

Did you miss the GC to Wii power increase.  

As if a one-time occurance actually sets an expected precedence. You can't expect a pattern after one event, especially when a contradictory pattern already exists.

SW-5120-1900-6153