By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who thinks Mgs4 has been the best game this Gen thus far?

Count me in

Around the Network

95%+ people that bought a next gen console don't think so!!

and neither do I.

Honestly though when I get a PS3 I won't be buying MGS ... just seems like a bore. If anything LBP deserves the title (if it HAS to be a PS3 game) of course it does.....

count me in! brilliant game

seece said:

95%+ people that bought a next gen console don't think so!!

and neither do I.

Honestly though when I get a PS3 I won't be buying MGS ... just seems like a bore. If anything LBP deserves the title (if it HAS to be a PS3 game) of course it does.....

nope you're wrong.

80% of the people who liked MGS series bought MGS4, 10 % bought the xbox thinking it will be ported there, while the rest is planning on getting a ps3 for that game.

i dont think your an MGS fan, but it wont change the fact that its a great and very moving game.

Other than Mario Galaxy?

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

Greatest game evarz! The only game that might beat it is Snake Eater. And I'm talking all time here. That's what evarz means. Look it up.

PS3 Trophies

Solid_Raiden said:
Greatest game evarz! The only game that might beat it is Snake Eater. And I'm talking all time here. That's what evarz means. Look it up.

You know what, Solid_Raiden?  I REALLY like your taste in games!

d21lewis said:
Solid_Raiden said:

You know what, Solid_Raiden?  I REALLY like your taste in games!

Then I REALLY like your taste in games too! :)

PS3 Trophies

No. Its only good if your a fan of the series. Otherwise its not fun at all. People who aren't farmiliar with the game will be like WTF theres more cutscenes then gameplay??

The best game is Call of Duty 4, but will be Gran Turismo 5.

Me Duh

ShadowSoldier AKA Captain Bravo

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi