By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who thinks Mgs4 has been the best game this Gen thus far?

You can add the "The" to your list.

MGS4. I haven't finished any other game more times and in so many different ways than MGS4 this gen. 9 times and counting. Going for my second Big Boss Emblem "naked run" in a couple of weeks.

Around the Network

I liked super Mario galaxy more. Mgs4 is one of the best games this gen though. I just wouldn't call it the best.

oDear megaman,,, i'm the biggest Metal gear Solid fan in Lebanon,, and my name should be on that list, so please either you put it, or i'll make you put it :)
not only is Metal gear solid 4 the best game this gen,,,,, it has the most nostalgic moment of all (games + movies) combined,, its when the killer song "the best has yet to come" plays when you first see legendary Shadow moses base! Even now i still get the shivers,,, Kojima is THE MAN !!!!

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

XGamer0611 said:
IMO, the best game this gen was Bioshock. I know I will get bashed but I feel that game gave everyone it's monies worth. MGS 4 was good but it was over saturated in cutscenes I liked it but don't think it was the best game so far this gen. Plus MGS4 story was a little too diluted. Especially the twist during the 90 minute final cutscene.

Long live Bioshock.

"Would you kindly say that Bioshock is great." (those who have played the game know what I mean)

That is a good shout but it is aimed at a very limited demographic.