By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 conference on June 2, starting 9:00 AM

Hmmm... I need to calculate when this is my time :P I live in Sweden ... same time zone as Berlin and Paris, anyone know how many hours difference there is?

Around the Network

What time will this be in the UK?

The last couple of these have been terrible. I'll watch though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Soriku said:
Sherlock99 said:
any idea where can i see the conference online TV?

IGN and some other sites will probably stream it like last year...

Lol remember last year?

Sherlock99 said:

any idea where can i see the conference online TV?

IGN, G4, Gamespot... I'm sure they will all have the streaming conference and it will be posted here.

Around the Network

Gotta wait till after work then, darn.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

What I want:
1. More PUPPIES! Everyone loves puppies!
2. More KITTENS! If someone doesn't love puppies, they love kittens!
3. More Cammie on a balance board, complete with stories of how she broke other parts of her body.
4. More smiles!
5. More Reggie! [Plug in synopsis of Reggie in your worst possible hardcore gamer fear]
6. An adaptor for the Wii Remote that makes you actually feel pain or pleasure throughout your ENTIRE body, based on the principles of accupressure. Not only can the Wii remote break your TV, it can now also cause people to get concussions from playing Wii boxing, or death from playing The Conduit II: Electric Boogallo of Doom.
7. Wii Sports Resort II: Extreme games. In this game (that will use the new Wii Remote adaptor) players get to battle death. They also get to throw puppies for frisbees to catch.
8. Wii Art. It is like Wii Music, but enables people with NO artistic talent to be able to think they are actually painting for real. To master it will take about as long as master painting in real life, and not really transfer over to anything else. It will follow the path Wii Music is following and sell MILLIONS of copies at schools, who think it will actually motivate kids to want to become artists.

In other words, more stuff that will complete freak out hardcore readers of VGChartz, having them cry WHY WHY WHY, as the Wii and DS prints money answers the question (but they don't want to see).

Not coming to school that day. Or probably just for my 4th and 6th. Gotta see that media briefing.

damn work!

Good holiday line up = 3 million units sold in December